The Happy Birthday Thread

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hbkwmxii, DowntownDan, Goembi, dablues, AmScray, acesmojo, frautotenkinder (omg frau happy b'day!!)   Denzel Washington and Woodrow Wilson

My friend Frankie is a life long Angeleno, and used to be a delightful, fun filled drunk.hes also a very good blues guitarist, and has played all over town.   Anyway, one day Frankie is on one side

Tupac Shakur

An old friend of mine used to work for a video company as a camera man. He's a big dumpy white guy, let's call him James. So James is living the life in LA and the company he works for get hooked into making hip hop videos. One day James is on a Tupac shoot, over at the cement factory on La Brea. Tupac rolls up in a limo, late. The window glides down and tons of smoke comes out, and he is heaux deep.

Eventually Tupac gets out of the limo and the video shoot starts. James is filming Tupac doing his thing, and the excitable director gets even more excited about something and asks for Tupac to do more of it. The director is an emotional twerp, and yells his request. What happens when an excitable twerp yells at Tupac? Tupac pulls the not-at-all-a-prop gun out of his waistband and waves it at the director, who is standing right next to James. The director realizes his mistake, apologizes the correct amount, and the gun was put back in the waistband.

And that's the story of my friend James getting a gun pulled on him by Tupac. One of the most LA stories I know.

• Like 3

The last time someone pulled a gun on me, I spit a legit from-the-lungs green loogie right in in his face. I mention this not to brag about how much of a bad-ass I am (I'm only a semi bad-ass these days), but to brag about my almost supernatural ability to soul-read people.

Kinda like this.

The motorcycle driver should be most tilted that he didn't reach out and take the free gun that bitch was waving around, because that faggot would've done absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

The last time someone pulled a gun on me, I spit a legit from-the-lungs green loogie right in in his face. I mention this not to brag about how much of a bad-ass I am (I'm only a semi bad-ass these days), but to brag about my almost supernatural ability to soul-read people.

Kinda like this.

The motorcycle driver should be most tilted that he didn't reach out and take the free gun that bitch was waving around, because that faggot would've done absolutely nothing.

man people need to calm the fuck down with the road rage. risk/reward, totally not worth it. But yeah, guy with the gun is a huge pussy.

A_Bullets_A, mario_kelly, skanney5, NautHumon (i get it hahah), BeatByAGirl, jmh06, uNixjumper, Cephas159

John Elway and Mel Brooks

• Like 1

Kinda like this.

I also think you posted that to brag about your loogie spitting skills

• Like 2

kaiisersoze12, pat_o_85 (lololol), CanuckG, Camie

Gary Busey and Richard Lewis

Hi Fritz, I don't get the joke. I'm sorry, it's super lame to have to explain jokes, but I've been puzzling over it for hours.

Hi Fritz, I don't get the joke. I'm sorry, it's super lame to have to explain jokes, but I've been puzzling over it for hours.

Look at his profile pic, it's ridiculous!

CheckisGood, Shakey90, DWMREP, Sefaje, ii_net, Kingchen, M0D34, sherwood

Mike Tyson and Michael Phelps

• Like 1

pokerfriendly, Shawn, FC2000, TX9Ball, Stake Pie, The Feelings Jar, BoSox86, howard001, Narum

George Steinbrenner and Al Davis

• Like 1

MapleLeafpoker, Shate, goferdug, benagto@bigpond.net.au, Vegas_Realtor, smurfette74, gdaylinz, Tsunami69, Stu' The Kid

50 Cent and George W. Bush

Dr_Shakes, the_jop, dbrent2, DDTucker, ChiTownGreek, mase_gotsem, RickC1883, Bluevisions, Tugglife2, Krownkickin_FTW, Lindasns555, Justafan, smithdan

Ringo Starr and Satchel Paige

I think Hank was disappointed you missed his birthday.

Fritz, this thread and my Drag Queens Eating on Instagram are the two things that start my day.

Hank, you need to list your birthday! I'll have to follow drag queens eating.

tv_nutrafin, cbeni, Dtrescott, backdoorman, alza21

Nikola Tesla and Fred Gwynne

• Like 1