• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Thoughts from Mr Henderson or others?

http://gizmodo.com/c...-bus-1784724612

I had a bunch of well thought out points and stuff back when this thing first made the rounds as a concept. I don't remember them. But I remember thinking it's stupid.

you've never seen a traffic jam until you've seen a traffic jam in China

For limited routes it probably will serve a purpose at far less money than a subway would be but hard to see it being more than a very few specific places.

For limited routes it probably will serve a purpose at far less money than a subway would be but hard to see it being more than a very few specific places.

Pretty much.

People are making it out to be like the panacea to end congestion. Its application in reality is so limited.

I really hate traffic jams. Might explain why I only hang around my area

The stuff I dealt with in Chicago was mind blowing. Traffic everywhere. Was even worst than DC during rush hour and imo LA. I find Toronto traffic manageable in comparison with those cities.

I can't comment on China since I have never been

This new park decking over the rail corridor sounds amazing and all, but boy am I skeptical of Tory et al.

It's become his MO to announce amazing things, conveniently ignore finding, say we're going to ask the province and the feds, and then see it get watered down, or eliminated all together as the budget plays out.

He did this with TTC improvements. He's happy to go and announce all of the capacity improvements on bus routes, but when the budget rolls around, he and his cronies quietly claw all the funding back and the improvements don't happen. But nobody notices because it's not publicized. Tory is basically Ford ideologically, but with better tact.

I just told a client I am resigning after 3 years with him. The new CFO ticked me off by questioning my $5k invoice.

Nice now you have time to get back my $675 from IRS!

• Like 1

It is extremely rare for me to ever be alone however this afternoon I have been alone for 6 hours. It is the reason I went to play live poker.

Now I am sweating out on one of my daily baseball bets. It can be a huge winning day if this hits.

It is extremely rare for me to ever be alone however this afternoon I have been alone for 6 hours. It is the reason I went to play live poker.

Now I am sweating out on one of my daily baseball bets. It can be a huge winning day if this hits.

who are we rooting for ?

who are we rooting for ?

Been on a decent run in MLB. After the all star game I lost quite a bit but actually regain it plus some.

Some folks might know how much I wager and to be honest it is my usual way I sports gamble.

I had the over on the Texas/Houston game at 8 for a few dollars. I will take the push because of how it started. However I should have won.

I have completely forgotten on deadlines etc for Universities. I saw Otto's York statement and paid the full amount. I than realized that the Min payment due was zero and the Fall session fees are not due until Sep 10 and the Winter fees are not due until Jan 10/17.

I don't mind paying it but not 5 months in advance

I have completely forgotten on deadlines etc for Universities. I saw Otto's York statement and paid the full amount. I than realized that the Min payment due was zero and the Fall session fees are not due until Sep 10 and the Winter fees are not due until Jan 10/17.

I don't mind paying it but not 5 months in advance

think of all those tax credits he'll be transferring you the next 4 years

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold my old rims to my suv on kijiji.

I swear the guy who brought them could the the twin of serge

Interesting.

I had a chance to play angus glen yesterday. I have never ever played on a course like this. I truly soaked in the experience. I played extremely bad and shot 102

However the last 3 holes I was one under. Most likely should have been 2 under and a chance to birdie out but my putter fail me

Through out the round all I could think was that the pros played here

I had a chance to play angus glen yesterday. I have never ever played on a course like this. I truly soaked in the experience. I played extremely bad and shot 102

However the last 3 holes I was one under. Most likely should have been 2 under and a chance to birdie out but my putter fail me

Through out the round all I could think was that the pros played here

North or south?