Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Started watching Sons of Anarchy online....got thru season 1+2 so far. Great show.

What's a good site for streaming? I have netflix. I watched 5 seasons of Weeds. Netflix doesn't have the other ones.

Chris. " just jail break Apple TV"

What's a good site for streaming? I have netflix. I watched 5 seasons of Weeds. Netflix doesn't have the other ones.

Chris. " just jail break Apple TV"

buy an ouya TV

buy an ouya TV

So it's a console like Apple TV. What are you actually streaming?

Netflix etc you still need accounts.

Are you "stealing" anything? I'm reading up on it. But confused

So it's a console like Apple TV. What are you actually streaming?

Netflix etc you still need accounts.

Are you "stealing" anything? I'm reading up on it. But confused

it is streaming. I changed my Internet to unlimited

What do we actually watch?

Any TV show. My wife is into all these British shows such as doc Martin, dr who and some other stupid stuff. She also likes foreign movies

My girls love watching the Disney shows like Jessie, Ant farm, etc

There are first run movies that show up and they are usually dvd screener copies. My girls must have watched frozen 20 times. When I was bored one night I watched Rocky (my fav movie)

It does have live TV but it sucks. Idiot who sold it to me told me after I paid him.

I do like it and we really have very little use for TV except for sports of course

it is streaming. I changed my Internet to unlimited

What do we actually watch?

Any TV show. My wife is into all these British shows such as doc Martin, dr who and some other stupid stuff. She also likes foreign movies

My girls love watching the Disney shows like Jessie, Ant farm, etc

There are first run movies that show up and they are usually dvd screener copies. My girls must have watched frozen 20 times. When I was bored one night I watched Rocky (my fav movie)

It does have live TV but it sucks. Idiot who sold it to me told me after I paid him.

I do like it and we really have very little use for TV except for sports of course

Cool. Where is it sold

$160? Yikes. They sell for under $99. Target just had them for $69.

Everything cheaper in States.

Well not everything. But it's typical. We get screwed again

I like it.

What I have to do with shows like that one is not think too hard about the details in the plot and concentrate on the characters. The bike gang making their money running guns that the IRA imports into the country with the most guns in the World just doesn't make sense. Criminals make their money exporting guns out of the US not importing them into it.

Your absolutely right. There are definitely some moments of 'ya, that's a little far fetched', but overall fun show to watch.

People kept telling me it was Sopranos on bikes, and I see that, and now I realize there was a lot on Sopranos that I chose to ignore, so why not just enjoy.

Started watching Sons of Anarchy online....got thru season 1+2 so far. Great show.

You didn't ask me, but I was/am a big Stephen King fan. For some reason, I couldn't get into the Dark Tower series though, might have the time in my life when I was just too busy.

lol, and now I'm watching the SOA episode that has Stephen King in it. Perfect role!

You have to add things on to it. I did not know how to do it because I did not want to research it.

It's exactly the same as the apple tv. You jailbreak the software to allow the streaming. From what they tell me it's just as good as Apple, but still has glitches. Apple tv has it all worked out now.

Level 500 down bitches! Send me those tickets yeahhhh

Seriously though, please send me tickets because I only have like 8 people on my facebook and this is why I don't use the facebook thingy because you could get stuck forever!

Pretty much had to use all my powerups from the wheel, as expected. Would've been impossible without that thingy.

Now that we're facebook friends, and I actually get to see what you look like, I'm having hella trouble deciding which jewish celebrity you look like.

Like, there's some David Krumholtz in there, but that's not the perfect answer.

Now that we're facebook friends, and I actually get to see what you look like, I'm having hella trouble deciding which jewish celebrity you look like.

Like, there's some David Krumholtz in there, but that's not the perfect answer.

Yeah, I don't get much for lookalikes. Though when that show Numb3rs was popular for 8 seconds, people told me I looked like the dorky guy all of the time. Most people think I look Greek (if they're Middle Eastern) or Middle Eastern (if they're Greek) since my skin is pretty dark for a Jewish guy and I have King Awesome facial hair.

Holy hell, I just looked it up before hitting Post, and the Numb3rs guy is David Krumholtz. I didn't even know the name. That is some pretty hardcore guesswork there my friend. Considering I'm a numbers dork, I definitely got that one a lot. Wow, I can't believe that's what you picked, I didn't think anyone had even seen that show in years.

Also tell your wife to change her Merry Christmas cover photo, it's almost March.

I'll give her the message. That is weird though, because mine was Christmas for ever, and it was a big joke. She's usually right on with the seasonal stuff. Sloppy. I like that you were facebook-stalking her though. And let's be honest, with that picture of my kid in the robe - he is not just a normally cute kid. He is setting some serious all-time cuteness records. Considering what his dad looks like, it's doubly impressive.

Only reason I came on her page was because I clicked a pic of you to try to guess the celeb, and it was her pic.

Lol @ the Krumholtz thing. He's awesome, BTW. He's been in basically everything. He's great.

Also Numb3rs was a great show. Every episode is on Netflix fwiw.