Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Dan Bilzerian for President...

Funny but it is true....He is running...

Hah, I saw that on his Twitter and assumed it was a joke

A buddy of mine asked if I wanted to go splits on Bills season tickets this year. I thought I don't want to drive down to watch 4-5 games (I really only want to watch one or if it is prime time).

I went to look and there is not much out there. They have sold 55,000 season tickets already.

Now that American Pharaoh has accomplished something that hasn't been done in 37 years, it's time for the Leafs to win a cup and the Cubs to win the World Series

A buddy of mine asked if I wanted to go splits on Bills season tickets this year. I thought I don't want to drive down to watch 4-5 games (I really only want to watch one or if it is prime time).

I went to look and there is not much out there. They have sold 55,000 season tickets already.

Nothing is worse than watching a football game in sub zero weather!

NBA finals have been absolutely spectacular so far. Really enjoyed these 3 games, and I've always been a bit of a Warriors fan (RUN TMC!), but both teams are really showing a lot so far. Lebron is lebron, and Curry is just so much fun to watch. But who the fck is Matthew Dellavedova?

NBA finals have been absolutely spectacular so far. Really enjoyed these 3 games, and I've always been a bit of a Warriors fan (RUN TMC!), but both teams are really showing a lot so far. Lebron is lebron, and Curry is just so much fun to watch. But who the fck is Matthew Dellavedova?

I usually never watch but I am this time. Even rooting for Cleveland since Lebron came back.

While watching I kept saying the same thing to Otto. Who the hell is Dellavedova?

Delly is scrappy.

Cleveland is winning games because of their defense and the fact that they're controlling the pace of the game and keeping the possessions low.

Also Draymond Green who was great in the regular season has sucked in the playoffs. A big part of the Warriors offense is his ability to hit 3's and right now he's afraid to even shoot it seems.

Delly is scrappy.

Cleveland is winning games because of their defense and the fact that they're controlling the pace of the game and keeping the possessions low.

Also Draymond Green who was great in the regular season has sucked in the playoffs. A big part of the Warriors offense is his ability to hit 3's and right now he's afraid to even shoot it seems.

naaaaa..

The NBA is fixed and they would like Lebron to win a title for Cleveland.

ya what happened to him? I cant figure that one out at all.

he seemed ok before the finals, but I only watched a handful of GSW games in the first 3 rounds. These last 3 games he was invisible, and did he even play last night? Was it all David Lee? (who actually looked ok)

Give credit to Delly, he plays bball like a hockey player, not afraid to go after every ball and make every play.

I still think the Warriors pull this out, but sure looks like a 7 game series. Would be nice to see game 7's in hockey+ball this year.

I remember in my single days, this was the best little stretch of the year. Finals in hockey and basketball, usually a bit of football news, a tennis Open, a golf Open, the MLB draft (which I actually cared about at the time), and usually a little Jays winning streak for some reason.

Tennis is something I also love. But for me it's

Us open

Wimbledon

French

Australian

In that order. I think main reason I love the US OPEN is we get prime time big matches.

Stolen from Susan Slusser (A's beat writer who is awesome) on twitter - the A's already had awesome-names JP Sportman and Bubba Derby in their farm system, and in the past 24 hours drafted Skye Bolt and Dustin Hurlbutt (who is a pitcher, natch).

She's a classy dame

http://deadsp.in/Q7hQITE

I was going to say "what is wrong with people?"...and then I watched it again, and I heard more of the security guard, and I thought....good on him for saying something. Idiots with big mouths need to be called out until they realize there is actually a fine line between fan and idiot.