I Heart Caffeine

Dannyg ..Interested $20 i like Atlanta +3??
lol, too bad, was out today, I loved NYG in this game. In fact, I think NYG is probably the 3rd best team right now, behind the Packers and the Saints. I will probably make a bet on them against the Packers - they're not as good a team, but they've at least got a chance with how they're playing.Bets I'd look at tonight if I had an account (not offering them):PHI -1.5, +240CHI -1.5, +225ANA/CLB Under 5.5, -115CHI Under 5.5, +105
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

lol, too bad, was out today, I loved NYG in this game. In fact, I think NYG is probably the 3rd best team right now, behind the Packers and the Saints. I will probably make a bet on them against the Packers - they're not as good a team, but they've at least got a chance with how they're playing.Bets I'd look at tonight if I had an account (not offering them):PHI -1.5, +240CHI -1.5, +225ANA/CLB Under 5.5, -115CHI Under 5.5, +105
I never understand why everyone writes their bets the American way, it makes zero sense to me. LOL. The decimal/European way is so much easier to understand.

I found my game. USC -1.0 over Arizona (college basketball) 5:30 pm EST startArizona is 10-5, USC is 5-11. Of all the teams in the Pac-12, USC has a league worst 11 losses. The Trojans are also on a 4 game losing streak. USC is favored by 1 point though. The line actually started at +2.5 for USC, and has moved a full 3.5 points in the last 6 hours, to swing to -1.0 for USC. I'm not really sure what is up, but I expect USC to win this one.

I never understand why everyone writes their bets the American way, it makes zero sense to me. LOL. The decimal/European way is so much easier to understand.
lol i haaaate that way too. Not sure why I did it.
I found my game. USC -1.0 over Arizona (college basketball) 5:30 pm EST startArizona is 10-5, USC is 5-11. Of all the teams in the Pac-12, USC has a league worst 11 losses. The Trojans are also on a 4 game losing streak. USC is favored by 1 point though. The line actually started at +2.5 for USC, and has moved a full 3.5 points in the last 6 hours, to swing to -1.0 for USC. I'm not really sure what is up, but I expect USC to win this one.
You are the biatchest. If I had $$$ online, I'd bet this in a second.Can't believe how much the line on the Pit/Den game has moved. I love Pittsburgh at -7 - will take that if serge or anyone wants. I'll also take the over or under at 34 points...don't care which :club: Woops, Pittsburgh is now at -7.5? I'll take Pit at -7 or -7.5, whatever they're at when someone replies..

NYG/Packers opens at Green Bay -10, O/U at 52. Where do people think the line ends up?I'd definitely take NYG+10 - figure the line ends up at -9.5. 52 seems like a good line - probably ends up at 52.5 - I might bet the under there but will leave it alone at 52.

Ugh, I'm such a degenerate. I already have Denver +14.5 on like 3 different teaser/parlays right now. I then saw the line move a half point off 7, to 7.5, so put a little on Denver +7.5Then I hear the pre game guys, MrDannyG, Arp, Wayne, talk of Brady Quinn getting snaps, making it seem like Pittsburgh is a lock. So I'm like, lets live a little, Denver ML. So my bets are.Denver +14.5 on 3 different teasers (to make a profit of 13 units if it hits)1.5 unit on +7.5 Broncos1.0 unit on Broncos MLI really should hedge my teasers, but screw it. If I were any of you, I would put money on Pittsburgh -14.5, its probably a lock.

NYG/Packers opens at Green Bay -10, O/U at 52. Where do people think the line ends up?I'd definitely take NYG+10 - figure the line ends up at -9.5. 52 seems like a good line - probably ends up at 52.5 - I might bet the under there but will leave it alone at 52.
As of now on bet 365 it looks likeNO -3.5 over SF Total 47HOU +7.5 over BAL Total 37NYG +9.0 over GB Total 51.5

pretty amazing how you can have too so many different games in the same league.Yesterday Saints/Lions vs this Pitts/Denver..

andre GOODMAN just intercepted the ball. The interception got taken away though because of an offsides flag. andre GOODMAN still celebrates the interception....Typical MrDannyG. He is playing in the game.

Is that hit on Decker legal in football? Looked a lot like a clip to me.
I have no idea, but they protect the QB's and WR's way too much in the NFL. No wonder there were like 3 or 4 quarterbacks with like 5000+ yards. It must suck to be a DB in this NFL. Hit the WR too hard, you get a flag, the coach will yell at you. Hit the WR too soft, and the WR shrugs you off for a couple extra yard, the coach will yell at you.
Lets play the line prediction line on bet365 on the matchup vs the Patriots. If Pittsburgh wins, I predict the line to be NE -6.5If Denver wins, I predict the line to be NE -14.5
14.5 is a lot for a playoff game..I say 13 if Denver wins..
14.5 is a lot for a playoff game..I say 13 if Denver wins..
It is a lot. But Pittsburgh opened at 9.5 on the road against Denver with a banged up Big Ben, injured RB, and a lot of other injuries. I think having a healthy Tom Brady, Denver on the road, is worth the two touchdown spread. If the Giants are 9 point dogs to GB, which I think those two are a lot closer then 9 points, then I think Denver will be more then two touchdown dogs to New England.
It is a lot. But Pittsburgh opened at 9.5 on the road against Denver with a banged up Big Ben, injured RB, and a lot of other injuries. I think having a healthy Tom Brady, Denver on the road, is worth the two touchdown spread. If the Giants are 9 point dogs to GB, which I think those two are a lot closer then 9 points, then I think Denver will be more then two touchdown dogs to New England.
Its a moot point..New England is gonna crush either one of these second tier teams.
I'm gonna say 15 if its Denver-NE. But Pittsburgh is coming back to win this game.I'm an idiot, I should have bet on them at the half to win. No balls.
I missed the second half -7 pitts bet by 12 seconds..FML
you were gonna take Pittsburgh minus 7 at the half? wow, now THATS balls.
Not for the game, for the second half..Minus 7 in the second half.
Ugh, I'm such a degenerate. I already have Denver +14.5 on like 3 different teaser/parlays right now. I then saw the line move a half point off 7, to 7.5, so put a little on Denver +7.5Then I hear the pre game guys, MrDannyG, Arp, Wayne, talk of Brady Quinn getting snaps, making it seem like Pittsburgh is a lock. So I'm like, lets live a little, Denver ML. So my bets are.Denver +14.5 on 3 different teasers (to make a profit of 13 units if it hits)1.5 unit on +7.5 Broncos1.0 unit on Broncos MLI really should hedge my teasers, but screw it. If I were any of you, I would put money on Pittsburgh -14.5, its probably a lock.
Looking good on these my friend. What do you mean about the teasers? Like, you have that teaser as part of several other plays?
andre GOODMAN just intercepted the ball. The interception got taken away though because of an offsides flag. andre GOODMAN still celebrates the interception....Typical MrDannyG. He is playing in the game.
Heh - I won a really important game in my pool earlier this year because that guy had a pick for a touchdown late in the game. I didn't even know there was a guy named Goodman in the league. Also, he's #21, which is my lucky number and what I always was in sports.
Lets play the line prediction line on bet365 on the matchup vs the Patriots. If Pittsburgh wins, I predict the line to be NE -6.5If Denver wins, I predict the line to be NE -14.5
Fun game. If the game finishes with Denver scoring less than 30, I predict a line of NE -13.5. If Pittsburgh wins, I predict NE -9
Not for the game, for the second half..Minus 7 in the second half.
oh, just the 2nd half. my bad.shitty call on pass intereference. giving way too much to passing game, like Biatch said.