I Heart Caffeine

I'm an idiot, I should have bet on them at the half to win. No balls.
Me too.I agree with NE favored over Denver by 14.5I say NE is favored by 7 over Pitt.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

Looking good on these my friend. What do you mean about the teasers? Like, you have that teaser as part of several other plays?
A teaser is when you move the point spread line about 6 points, I think, I don't remember exactly, in your favour. Example if the line is PIT -8, you could move the line to PIT -1. You pay a lot of juice on the line move, typically it goes from about 1.9 to about 1.3. I usually do a mix of a teaser/parlay, which is teasing some games, then using the actual point spread on some games I feel more strongly on, and maybe even adding straight up ML as well. Generally speaking, teasers are sucker plays but they have been working really well for me lately. Especially with college basketball, when the f*ckers make garbage free throws at the end of the game, helps give you a big of extra breathing room, for a price of course though.

Go Daddy.com bowl coming up..They have good looking women..I am liking over...But not sure about the side

A teaser is when you move the point spread line about 6 points, I think, I don't remember exactly, in your favour. Example if the line is PIT -8, you could move the line to PIT -1. You pay a lot of juice on the line move, typically it goes from about 1.9 to about 1.3. I usually do a mix of a teaser/parlay, which is teasing some games, then using the actual point spread on some games I feel more strongly on, and maybe even adding straight up ML as well. Generally speaking, teasers are sucker plays but they have been working really well for me lately. Especially with college basketball, when the f*ckers make garbage free throws at the end of the game, helps give you a big of extra breathing room, for a price of course though.
That was a very non-biatch answer, thank you. I did know what a teaser was, more meant how 1 teaser was 13 units to you...assumed you had a bunch of other parlays depending on it?I've read that teasers are a sucker play unless you can move them over two important numbers, like moving 2.5 to 8.5 (over 3 and 7), etc.

I have the most redonkulous teaser here. 3 Road NBA Teams, 1 Road NHL team, and 1 Under in the Go Daddy Bowl. Milwaukee Bucks +14.5 (actual line 7.5)Cleveland Cavs +17.5 (actual line 10.5)Memphis Grizzlies +14.5 (actual line 7.5)Columbus Blue Jackets +2.5 (umm, they're an underdog?)GoDaddy.Com Bowl UNDER 72.5 (actual line 65.5)Risk 1 unit pays 3.64 unitsYeah, parlays and teasers are dumb, but whatever, NYG, Denver and college basketball made it a profitable day.

That was a very non-biatch answer, thank you. I did know what a teaser was, more meant how 1 teaser was 13 units to you...assumed you had a bunch of other parlays depending on it?I've read that teasers are a sucker play unless you can move them over two important numbers, like moving 2.5 to 8.5 (over 3 and 7), etc.
I had the teaser in like a 6 event parlay. Like some of the events in the parlay were done straight up on the spread, so they weren't in reduced juice. They would be at 1.9. I don't even use the teaser thing on bet 365, I just call it at that. It has an option to move the line wherever you want, up to a limit of like 7 points about. Example, i bet on 3 events straight up on the spread and 3 teasers bets. Assuming my bet is 1 unit1 unit X 1.9 X 1.9 X 1.9 X 1.3 X 1.3 X 1.3= 15 unitsI might have had some extra juice somewhere, that is why my parlay was only worth 13 units and not 15 units.
I never understand why everyone writes their bets the American way, it makes zero sense to me. LOL. The decimal/European way is so much easier to understand.
I don't understand the decimal way and only the American way but maybe that's because I'm AN AMERICAN
I don't understand the decimal way and only the American way but maybe that's because I'm AN AMERICAN
LOL, the decimal way you just multiply your bet by the decimal....The American way, I have no f*cking idea how you figure out your bet with math. I mean, I understand how it works, but it is the most idiotic way to do things. Whoever invented it, must have been like, lets make it the most f*cking complicated way for people to figure out how much they make on a bet. I think they do it that way just to make the number look more attractive to bet.
I have the most redonkulous teaser here. 3 Road NBA Teams, 1 Road NHL team, and 1 Under in the Go Daddy Bowl. Milwaukee Bucks +14.5 (actual line 7.5)Cleveland Cavs +17.5 (actual line 10.5)Memphis Grizzlies +14.5 (actual line 7.5)Columbus Blue Jackets +2.5 (umm, they're an underdog?)GoDaddy.Com Bowl UNDER 72.5 (actual line 65.5)Risk 1 unit pays 3.64 unitsYeah, parlays and teasers are dumb, but whatever, NYG, Denver and college basketball made it a profitable day.
I just took:Ana to winNBA:Mil +7.5 vs PHXCle +10.5 vs PORMem +7.5 vs LAL$10-4 team parlay, plus $2 on 3play parlays*4. Stake $18.I didnt hedge my survivor hockey game, GO BLUE JACKETS. (no chance)
I just took:Ana to winNBA:Mil +7.5 vs PHXCle +10.5 vs PORMem +7.5 vs LAL$10-4 team parlay, plus $2 on 3play parlays*4. Stake $18.I didnt hedge my survivor hockey game, GO BLUE JACKETS. (no chance)
bastard, i just placed the same bet. just incase u win and i didnt get on it. i was pissed i didnt grab your parlay with serge yesterday

Looks like OT..First time with the new rules....If the initial possession results in a FG..Other team gets a chance at another possession..

I didnt know that got passed. Hate that.
i swear if i lose my +7.5 bet bc of these OT rules, I'm going to lose my $hit. I can only lose it if PIT wins the coin toss. Kicks a FG on the first possession. Denver gets possession, then Tebow throws a pick six.
i swear if i lose my +7.5 bet bc of these OT rules, I'm going to lose my $hit. I can only lose it if PIT wins the coin toss. Kicks a FG on the first possession. Denver gets possession, then Tebow throws a pick six.
OH MY GOD. It wont happen, but holy hell, imagine that as a bettor.
btw, Id like to get in on this with you, but its just way too confusing.
did the ref just say if the first team with possession scores a TD, they win? I could swear he did.[/quoteYUPDONEGAY TEBOWASS
Sorry guys. Blame God.
I m going to bet $750000 on the Patriots next weekI m about $749995 short right now
I m going to bet $750000 on the Patriots next weekI m about $749995 short right now
note to self: take the Broncossorry bud, your "guarantee" proclamations are rather jinxed.biatch, did you end up betting Broncos to win?