Fcp Hockey Draft Pool

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*updating contact list*Somebody is getting penis pictures tonight!
hah! good luck getting around those spoiler tags I cleverly used to disguise my number.

I've got 2 appointments and will be mostly indisposed for the next 2 hours. If somebody texts me when it is my pick, I might be able to make the pick real quick. Otherwise, I'll be able to check in aorund 7:00 EST

Pretty standard so far except for a few things.I had Kopitar ranked a lot higher than he went..Had Richards and Toews ranked lower..At this stage its pretty straight forward..Eric Staal is a great pick by Chris.Lets get er done.

I've got 2 appointments and will be mostly indisposed for the next 2 hours. If somebody texts me when it is my pick, I might be able to make the pick real quick. Otherwise, I'll be able to check in aorund 7:00 EST
perfect timing for Dubey pick

I forgot about Parise. Probably would've taken him instead of Giroux. Oh well, with Giroux/Crosby I should be first or last. I wouldn't be more surprised if Giroux scored 90 points this year or didn't get past 50.

You guys are too good.I haven't really gotten the guy I wanted with any of my picks.Ideally, my draft would have gone:1st round: Malkin2nd round: giroux3rd round: Tavares

You guys are too good.I haven't really gotten the guy I wanted with any of my picks.Ideally, my draft would have gone:1st round: Malkin2nd round: giroux3rd round: Tavares
I m not a huge Giroux fan. He had an amazing year last year and has some sick talent. However with Carter and Richards gone, he will be targeted more. I dont think he repeats his year and he ends up with 64 pts.

Its really fun to predict before opening the thread what player will be taken..I have two players predicted for Jay now, we will see if I m right.