I Have No Opinion On Contracts Thread 2011 Edition Part A

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome, danny.1st round results (all chalk):(1) Zach6668 (Syracuse) - 72 (16) CobaltBlue (UNC Asheville) - 65 (8) Babying (Kansas St.) - 70 (9) digitalmonkey (Southern Miss.) - 64 (5) Dubey (Vanderbilt) - 79 (12) fryer98 (Harvard) - 70 (4) Ottawa_Biatch (Wisconsin) - 73 (13) gruven (Montana) - 49 (6) ajs510 (Cincinnati) - 65 (11) MapleLeafPoker (Texas) - 59 (3) mrdannyg (Florida St.) - 66 (14) fenxis (St. Bonaventure) - 63 (7) SBriand (Gonzaga) - 77 (10) runthemover (West Virginia) - 54 (2) serge (Ohio St.) - 78 (15) MapleLeafs (Loyola Maryland) - 59 2nd round match-ups:Zach6668 (Syracuse)vsBabying (Kansas St.)Dubey (Vanderbilt)vsOttawa_Biatch (Wisconsin)ajs510 (Cincinnati)vsmrdannyg (Florida St.)SBriand (Gonzaga)vsserge (Ohio St.)

Who wants to teach me how to make a resume when I have no idea what my actual work history is?Also, I have no skills or experience.Kinda serious about this. Need help.
I probably can't help, but what kind of job are you looking for? That's pretty important. Hell, there are some (sadly, not many) where you can put poker on there. Well, you can always put it as an interest, but I mean to put it down that you are/were a pro, which makes all that white space since your last job less problematic.
Who wants to teach me how to make a resume when I have no idea what my actual work history is?Also, I have no skills or experience.Kinda serious about this. Need help.
Do a 'functional resume' instead of 'historical resume'. Obv you are still screwed but might be better ...
Best FormatCareer Objective(what you want to do)Professional Background(any work experience)Profile(any certificates or diplomas you have)Education(obv)Volunteer(obv) FCP ModeratorProfessional Developmentany knowledge in anything Word Work Excel skies the limit in this category REFERENCESavailable upon requestI would do a half page cover letter explaining where you are in life and why you would like this job.Good Luck

At the top of the resume put some contact information so they can contact you. Like thisZach Henderson613-555-555569 Dalhousie St, Ottawa Ontario, G0L G0Lzachhenderson@fenxistinky.comTry to use your real name name, don't put like forum names like Zach 6668 in your proline.

I'm in this pool that I'm crushing right now.Points only, 16 players (snake drafted), drop the bottom 2 players, 12 poolies. My lead coming into tonight was 55, then tonight I had 2 different players with 4 points (Keith, Neal), and another with 5 (Malkin). I also had Eriksson with 3 points. Ended up with 18 points between 9 players playing.Anyways, I've been in first since as far as I can remember.Got Malkin 7th overall, Giroux in the 2nd round, Lupul in the 16th round... lol.

Best line I've seen on Facebook all day belongs to Alan (I don't know if he stole it or not but it was great):"The Broncos just proved themselves to be the only team in the NFL that is willing to sacrifice a virgin to win a Super Bowl".

I am now no longer a Tim Tebow fan.Edit: Um, that wasn't because of you. I just hate the Jets.
I am a huge Jets fan.Tebow is a Jet. Life is good.
He isn't going to play QB is he. Well he never really has played QB but are they going to let him attempt to continue trying it?
I sure hope he does. I am sick of Sanchez.
Tebow >>>>> Sanchez
I don't even think statistics would prove that even remotely true. The only thing going for Tebow is the jets defense. Broncos defense helped him look better than what he was IMO. Also Prater was a huge factor to his wins as well. Still laugh when people talk about that awesome Tebow win I think against the bears when they were down and led that awesome 4th quarter drive to set up Prater for a 55 yard FG. Lol. Then the bears marched right down the field only for Barber to fumble it in the red zone forcing ant OT wher Tebow marched right down the field to set Prater up for yet another 50+ yrd FG for the win. And Tebow got all the credit. Have fun I guess. Do we play you guys next season? We made him looking a fool.
Tebow makes Sanchez look like, saying Brees. Is a little excessive here so let's say, Matt Ryan.
well, then, maybe they got Tebow just to make Sanchez look good. Either way, sounds like they improved their QB situation.Stop hating on our saviour.
Tebow makes Sanchez look like, saying Brees. Is a little excessive here so let's say, Matt Ryan.
well, then, maybe they got Tebow just to make Sanchez look good. Either way, sounds like they improved their QB situation.Stop hating on our saviour.