Republicans did the same thing while the primaries were going on in the last election. There was constant attacks to Obama, Clinton etc the more people rush to jump to her defense the more it makes her seem as though shes the star of the party... That email thing is retarded tho...
Shes not a candidate , It would be hilarious tho, if this e-mail thing back fires and ends up enhancing her image.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Nolte ArticleHeard him on Dennis Miller radio show today.Good points about Palin's chances to win if she gets the nomination.did anyone know she has a movie coming out?Looks more and more the first black president is about to lose to the first woman president.Then all you liberals will get what you want...a country completely shaped by your guilt.
Yeah, all those democrats sure are working hard to keep Palin in the news all the time.
Don't be so sure it won't backfire.I am kind of mixed to be honest.Part of me feels she is a normal person who would fit in fine with any group of people I hang out with, which makes me wonder if that is a good mix for president. Honestly Bill Clinton was little more than this also. If she surrounds herself with good people, her down home common sense is the correct formula for a leader I can support.Whenever I think of 'smart people' running this country I think of McNamara and the whole Kennedy staff of 'beautiful people' that were supposed to do better because they were so much smarter than the normal people in charge.Smart people basically are too full of themselves to understand that they don't know the answer sometimes. So they get stuck doing something a certain way regardless of the outcome ( McNamara and the Vietnam war )I would rather have a common sense filled person surrounded with leaders of their individual fields, then a really smart person who loves his opinion so much that the results are irrelevant to the process once they decide it is the right way. I see Obama as a person who has bought into his own PR, and he is mostly an empty suit. A well educated and accredited empty suit, but an empty suit none-the-less.
Part of me feels she is a normal person who would fit in fine with any group of people I hang out with, which makes me wonder if that is a good mix for president. Honestly Bill Clinton was little more than this also. If she surrounds herself with good people, her down home common sense is the correct formula for a leader I can support.Whenever I think of 'smart people' running this country I think of McNamara and the whole Kennedy staff of 'beautiful people' that were supposed to do better because they were so much smarter than the normal people in charge.Smart people basically are too full of themselves to understand that they don't know the answer sometimes. So they get stuck doing something a certain way regardless of the outcome ( McNamara and the Vietnam war )I would rather have a common sense filled person surrounded with leaders of their individual fields, then a really smart person who loves his opinion so much that the results are irrelevant to the process once they decide it is the right way. I see Obama as a person who has bought into his own PR, and he is mostly an empty suit. A well educated and accredited empty suit, but an empty suit none-the-less.
:-/Rhodes Scholar != Beauty Queen
:-/Rhodes Scholar != Beauty Queen
Might want to look into that bias volume in your brain, I think its turned up to kool-aid.Besides Clinton used the Oxford trip to dodge the draft and visit Russia, while they were taking American POWs to Russia to torture them.
In late December, 1969 Bill Clinton crossed the Finnish border into the USSR and boarded a train for Moscow, the center of world atheism and the capital of the Soviet-Marxist state. William Jefferson Clinton's pilgrimage to the Soviet Union was the climax of a busy fall semester as a "Rhodes Scholar" at Oxford. It should perhaps be mentioned to those impressed by such presumed status that Rhodes Scholarships are granted to individuals passing ideological muster whose sentiments during the interview process are reflective of acceptable left-wing views to the selection committees, and not because of good grades. Once in England, Clinton lived up the expectations of his promoters and joined the British Peace Council, which was established by the British Communist Party. Quickly, Clinton helped the council organize other expatriate Americans and draft-dodgers for anti-war demonstrations on October 15, 1969 and again on November 16, 1969 in front of the U.S. Embassy in London. The British press, at that time, reported that the protestors chanted, "Ho, Ho, Ho," and "Ho-Chi Minh, Viet Cong is gonna win." Shortly after that, Clinton joined with other pro-communist and anti-American protestors on a trip to Norway to demonstrate in opposition to that Nation's desire to join NATO....
He said it best about his entire presidency: "I may not have been the best president, but I had the most fun"

I think its possible that Palin did something else besides win a beauty pageant ( something Michelle Obama could never do with those hips )I'll google it later and see if I can find anything she might have done...besides.. win. a. beauty. pageant.

I think its possible that Palin did something else besides win a beauty pageant ( something Michelle Obama could never do with those hips )I'll google it later and see if I can find anything she might have done...besides.. win. a. beauty. pageant.
she probably quit a few after the bikini round and before having to demonstrate a talent, for example
Smart people basically are too full of themselves to understand that they don't know the answer sometimes.
You spelled religious people wrong.
Don't be so sure it won't backfire.I am kind of mixed to be honest.
I don't want her as president but I am firmly in the ABO group and I think after another year and a half of a bad economy getting worse the majority of the country will be there too.
Might want to look into that bias volume in your brain, I think its turned up to kool-aid.
I don't even know what bias you're asserting I have here. I'm not a Democrat. I didn't vote for Clinton.
Besides Clinton used the Oxford trip to dodge the draft and visit Russia, while they were taking American POWs to Russia to torture them.
Yeah, wtf does this have to do with a similarity to Palin?
Early reviews sound positive! From your link:
“Its tone is an excruciating combination of bombast and whining, it’s so outlandishly partisan that it makes Richard Nixon look like Abraham Lincoln and its febrile rush of images -- not excluding earthquakes, car wrecks, volcanic eruption and attacking Rottweilers -- reminded me of the brainwash movie Alex is forced to sit through in 'A Clockwork Orange.' Except no one came along to refresh my pupils with eyedrops,” wrote Kyle Smith, the New York Post's film critic.
And let's all remember that the New York Post is basically the Fox News newspaper. It is owned by Rupert Murdoch and is generally extremely right-leaning. So don't pretend like that's a review from the Times.
He said it best about his entire presidency: "I may not have been the best president, but I had the most fun"
That is not an accredited source, and it seems like a completely fabricated quote. I'd love if you could find a real source that actually quotes him saying that. In fact, I dare you.
I don't even know what bias you're asserting I have here. I'm not a Democrat. I didn't vote for Clinton.
You generalized two people;Clinton became the 'Rhodes Scholar' which ignores that he hardly went to study, he went to dodge the draft and protest against America, but by just stating that Clinton was a 'Rhodes Scholar' you gave him an air of respectabilityto counter you made Palin to be " a Beauty Queen" She was the Gov and a VP candidate, she was in charge of the Alaska/big oil meetings where she did a great job, she is a mom and a TV commentator, an author and now in a movie, but let's just classify her as a 'beauty queen' cause then we can pretend she hasn't done anything else.That is bias, straight out silly bias. It also is irrelevant if you voted for Nadar in 1992 and 1996, you are trying to poison the issue with bias.
Yeah, wtf does this have to do with a similarity to Palin?
I never said that Clinton dodging the draft was similar to Palin in anyway, so why would you assume so? I was merely pointing out that in your biased insanity, you were using an example that was so badly flawed from your purpose that you even failed at poisoning the argument.Maybe you should sit back and just read for a while, you seem to make up stuff to get mad at all the time.
It is not my responsibility to check and see if your quote is real. It is the responsibility of the person using the quote (you). I googled it too actually, and what I found was that none of the links on the first couple of pages are any different than the initial source you gave. They are all random quote websites or random forums or blogs or other unaccredited sources. When I asked you to source it, I didn't ask you to google it for me. I want an actual news source that quotes him saying that. I probably wouldn't even be making such a big deal of it if you hadn't already tried to cite it as a real quote (but you unfortunately linked us to a completely bullshit website). On a related note, I recently read that Sarah Palin said, "I'm actually glad we lost the 2008 election because I really wasn't ready for all that." Source.
You generalized two people;Clinton became the 'Rhodes Scholar' which ignores that he hardly went to study, he went to dodge the draft and protest against America, but by just stating that Clinton was a 'Rhodes Scholar' you gave him an air of respectabilityto counter you made Palin to be " a Beauty Queen" She was the Gov and a VP candidate, she was in charge of the Alaska/big oil meetings where she did a great job, she is a mom and a TV commentator, an author and now in a movie, but let's just classify her as a 'beauty queen' cause then we can pretend she hasn't done anything else.
I'm late to this conversation, but you're not really comparing Clinton's education to Palin's, are you? Clinton went to Georgetown... then studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford under his "draft-dodging" Rhode Scholarship, followed by obtaining a J.D. from Yale Law School. Palin went to University of Hawaii at Hilo, but the academic rigor there was too much for her so she transferred to Hawaii Pacific University, and then made her way to North Idaho Community College just to make sure her education wasn't too restricted. Of course, she couldn't finish her degree there (probably due to the time spent in beauty pageants), so she went back to school at University of Idaho, but then switched to Matanuska-Susitna College and finally returned back to University of Idaho. I suppose only a true scholar would want to attend so many schools.
It is not my responsibility to check and see if your quote is real. It is the responsibility of the person using the quote (you). I googled it too actually, and what I found was that none of the links on the first couple of pages are any different than the initial source you gave. They are all random quote websites or random forums or blogs or other unaccredited sources.
©2011 About.com, a part of The New York Times Company. All rights reserved.
I'm late to this conversation, but you're not really comparing Clinton's education to Palin's, are you?
No
I'm late to this conversation, but you're not really comparing Clinton's education to Palin's, are you?
NOOI am NOTPalin DID NOT DODGE the draft while protesting the actions of the American government IN RUSSIA.And not from his porch looking at Russia, but actually IN RUSSIA, in 1969...one year after Russia invaded Czechoslovakia, thought it was a good time to visit the land that gave birth to his party's platform I guess.WHILE SMOKING POTPalin merely WON A BEAUTY CONTEST because she's hot.
You generalized two people;Clinton became the 'Rhodes Scholar' which ignores that he hardly went to study, he went to dodge the draft and protest against America, but by just stating that Clinton was a 'Rhodes Scholar' you gave him an air of respectabilityto counter you made Palin to be " a Beauty Queen" She was the Gov and a VP candidate, she was in charge of the Alaska/big oil meetings where she did a great job, she is a mom and a TV commentator, an author and now in a movie, but let's just classify her as a 'beauty queen' cause then we can pretend she hasn't done anything else.
You characterized Clinton and Palin as similar in that they were common-sense people who would listen to their advisers, in contrast to smart people. Did I read that wrong? Are you not putting these two people in the same intellectual bucket?
You characterized Clinton and Palin as similar in that they were common-sense people who would listen to their advisers, in contrast to smart people. Did I read that wrong? Are you not putting these two people in the same intellectual bucket?
Bill Clinton had AstroTurf in the back of his pick up.Are YOU putting him in the same intellectual bucket as George W. Bush; the Yale and Harvard business graduate who flew fighter jets and owned a baseball team? ( In other words twice the man Clinton could ever hope to be )
Bill Clinton had AstroTurf in the back of his pick up.Are YOU putting him in the same intellectual bucket as George W. Bush; the Yale and Harvard business graduate who flew fighter jets and owned a baseball team? ( In other words twice the man Clinton could ever hope to be )
I didn't say anything about Bush.Don't let anything anyone else posts or the topic at hand or anything else get in the way of your rambling tirade.

Yea, relating your 'associations' with a past president who also had a lot of schooling to open the eyes of the blind to the notion that a degree or two means anything...What a tirade I am on.I think your bias is uncontrollable anymore.sorry.