I'm In A Glass Case Of Emotion

Sorry, I've been a royal pain!Nope no gambling or poker on this vacation. Total break, which I needed. I've taken some time this week to "get over it" and I have. Still not happy but it is what it is. While we're all bored and pisses, hopefully it's temporary and things will be better in the long run. Glad to see a Republican is gettin involved with pushing for legislation. Maybe by 2012 online poker will be back. Until then I'll work on my game and play some live and stop being a pain in the ass.

I feel kind of fortunate in a way that I never became a winning player, so when my poker mojo went away (it returns from time to time, briefly), and then the online issue hit, I was not even impacted, other than they have changed the time of the big tourneys on stars to better fit the eurodudes - I used to like to watch the final tables.Probably the best thing about getting into online poker though has been discovering this forum. Enjoy the DN blogs, and the various humor/debates/flamewars etc in general and DN blog forums. I still use Iacceptallinbeforetoseethefloop on my wife LOL - she hates it so.I recognize that many of you are still young and single, but for those older, and with families, the loss of this hobby may mean more time spent with them than you otherwise might have, which may not be a bad thing. Anyone else ever recall taking a laptop with an aircard to a playground so you did not miss the rebuy hour of a 3 buck sunday million qualifier while keeping one eye on your kid? LOL at those obsessive days.

I feel bad for anyone who dropped out of college to play poker online.
They maximised the time they had to earn money playing poker and chances are they can go back. I feel sorry for people who left pizza delivery jobs and are now unemployed in this economy.