New Poker Stars Tournaments - The Daily Bigs

Poker Stars is revamping their tournament schedule with the lack of Americans and they've added 3 Daily Tournaments called the Daily Bigs that are at European friendly times.http://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promotions/the-daily-bigs/Play Three Get a FREE SCOOP Ticket!To celebrate the launch of The Daily Bigs, play any of the new guaranteed tournaments at least three times before May 7, and you’ll be credited with a free SCOOP ticket for an event of the same value!Example: Say you decide to play The Big $55 three times. You’ll be awarded a ticket for a $55 2011 SCOOP event ticket.Huge Guarantees Every Day!PokerStars is proud to introduce a brand new schedule of big-money guaranteed tournaments running every day. They are known as The Daily Bigs, and are your chance to play for thousands of dollars in cash every single day of the week.Here’s the schedule of new guaranteed tournaments now running every day:Tournament Name Buy-In Time Guaranteed Prize PoolThe Big $22 $22 12:00 ET $25,000The Big $109 $109 13:00 ET $50,000The Big $11 $11 14:00 ET $50,000The Big $55 $55 15:00 ET $100,000The Daily Bigs tournaments start with buy-ins as low as just $11, which means everyone can take part and compete for a slice of the guaranteed cash. There are also satellites open for registration in the run-up to each tournament, so you can even win your seat for less.With up to $197 in free tourney entries up for grabs, there’s never been a better time to start playing tournament poker at the world’s largest poker site. And don’t forget you can also play even more of PokerStars major guaranteed tournaments on Sundays, including the Sunday Million ($1,000,000 guarantee), the Sunday Warm-Up ($500,000 guarantee), and the other Sunday Majors.PokerStars awards more cash prizes than anywhere else online. Don’t miss out on taking your share with The Daily Bigs tournaments running now.Contact Support if you have any questions about The Daily Bigs tournaments.

Drunk rant:so wtf is Daniel's explanation about talking shit all the time about UB when pokerstars in money laundering. I get that he is sponsored by pokerstars but he has talked so much shit that he almost has to address the situation. Be like water... is like the gayest thing ive ever heard... cmon you can do a little better.

That promo is awesome. Also, last ever turbo takedown this Sundayhttp://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/promotions/turbo/

There will be an incredible, brand-new FPP reward tournament coming later this year in time for the World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP), so make sure you keep checking the Current Promotions page for the latest news.
Move to the UK?
this is kind of a dumb post. lots of us are in school or just finishing school and can't just magically drop everything and move to another country.
this is kind of a dumb post. lots of us are in school or just finishing school and can't just magically drop everything and move to another country.
i know. im going say **** shit goddammitalso really agree with poster saying dneg talked so much shit about UB when stars was bribing and money laundering,........ also seebs looks like a ****ing idiot now
i know. im going say **** shit goddammitalso really agree with poster saying dneg talked so much shit about UB when stars was bribing and money laundering,........ also seebs looks like a ****ing idiot now
Do you even know what money laundering is ?It's basically a strong sounding charge that they throw on top of other things to make it sound worse. If offering poker is illegal, something that still is probably not the case, then since money was moved around they throw a money laundering charge on top. If offering the poker is not against the law then there was no money laundering.Pretty big difference between a site directly stealing and cheating it's players and the owners who were doing the stealing were still in charge like at AP/UB and a site like Poker Stars moving money around to get it to their players.
Wow seriously! Like Bob said and in my opinion the money laundering charge against PokerStars is bullshit! Poker is NOT illegal in the US so the conducting unlawful gambling charges are bullshit too! The only charge against PokerStars that might in anyway be anywhere close are the bank fraud charges and I even doubt this. I looked back at my deposits and withdrawals and none looked fraudulent and most even said PStars or PokerStars right on the charge, how is that fraud! PokerStars was doing everything in their power to keep their nose clean in the US market because they didn't want to do anything that might keep them from getting licensed in the event of legislation. I don't believe for a minute they actually did anything wrong. Yes the DOJ thinks they have a case against them and DOJ usually wins their cases in one way or another so I doubt PokerStars gets off scottfree but it doesn't mean they really did anything wrong either. UB/AP are sleezebags and everyone knows it. PokerStars stepped right up and agreed to work with the DOJ to get their players in the US reimbursed and FTP has as well but AP/UB didn't except the DOJ offer, wonder why???