Daniel's Van/chi Twitter Prediction

It just all boils down to treating people, on the internet or otherwise, how you would want to be treated, IMO. Especially strangers. Come in here and make fun of people for playing 50 cent SNGs and having no lives? Yeah, people probably aren't going to like you. Come in here with no expectations, and open mind, and some sensibility and you'll probably fit in really easily. There's been dozens of new guys over the years who have been easily accepted into this forum.
Yeah, that's a whole different issue, I'm with you on that.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your facts straight.Rayomac is still around on his own terms and Strat isn't posting for reasons that I'm sure have nothing to do with the hockey forum.Idiot
your such a douche.Ray wont post as much as he used, and I miss him personally.I dont really care about Strat, I just needed a 2nd name to make my argument look better. Which obviously didnt for you poker playing losers.
I think the first goal will be huge in the game tonight. if Chicago scores first, especially early, I could really see the fans turning on the Canucks.
Yeah. I think if Vancouver is trailing after the first twenty minutes, then will receive a ton of boos.

I talked to Ray on Facebook and sometimes even through text..He is genuinely a great guy..He still marvels at the time I folded KKs on a Q high flop..mad respect for his poker ability.Never forget the time I walked into Rio and he was in a tourney sitting next to Hellmuth..Ray is better than Phil hellmuth

Isn't the point of making predictions (especially unpopular ones), that you can come back and rub it in later?Have you read the sports forums before?
LOL...I was just wondering if you were going to post or were waiting to see if the Hawks won tonight.Anyway, the rights that allow the original poster to drop in anytime he can are the same as the rights that allow others to comment on it. Funny how that works.
I talked to Ray on Facebook and sometimes even through text..He is genuinely a great guy..He still marvels at the time I folded KKs on a Q high flop..mad respect for his poker ability.Never forget the time I walked into Rio and he was in a tourney sitting next to Hellmuth..Ray is better than Phil hellmuth
*Cue vomit.<3 Ray tho.
I would have folded suited KK, too. If you get to showdown, everybody is going to see that you're cheating.
very well said brother.What genuinely pisses me off is the number of good posters we've lost. I miss seeing stuff from guys like Troyomac+Strat, and Im betting we lost them due to the dumb crap that happens on here at times.
Lol at me a good poster. I never really contributed much to the actual hockey talk here anyway.

Ugh, I just can't make a prediction in this series.I think playing Nashville would be better than playing SJ. So go Chicago.God I effing hate the Blackhawks (minus Toews). Go Vancouver.Luongo is overrated and can't win a cup! Go Chicago.I don't want to play SJ right now. Go Chicago.But seriously, eff the Blackhawks (minus Toews). Go Vancouver!

I'm in a dilemma.I chose Vancouver and Philadelphia in a hockey pool.Both of them play a game 7 tonight.Now, do i want my picks to win or do i want the underdogs to win?My friend is a Vancouver fan, and he's had some fun calling my house when Boston scored while his team had a 3-0 lead. If they lost tonight, it would earn me the ultimate middle finger for months to come.And the flyers, well... self-explanatory.

I have nothing against the Blackhawks, and if anything, I actually quite like them. But I feel terrible for the Canucks, and I just cant believe they are 1 goal away from pure heartbreak. The last period, I just kept thinking what if Chicago scores.....after all that Canuck pressure. And then to score shorthanded with less than 2min left? Great game, sick finish.

That game was frickin crazy.I do have to say with Campoli being the goat. I actually did the same play in my league game in the playoffs and they scored. When I was watching it, I thought to myself. Hey I was Campoli.I do believe that game was a bonding thing for the Canucks. Got to watch out for them now.

No team that has gone to 7 games in the first round the last 18 years has won the Stanley Cup..So teams that should win the cup are only:WashingtonDetroitNashvilleSan Jose

That game was frickin crazy.I do have to say with Campoli being the goat. I actually did the same play in my league game in the playoffs and they scored. When I was watching it, I thought to myself. Hey I was Campoli.I do believe that game was a bonding thing for the Canucks. Got to watch out for them now.
You think so? I actually thought the other way... I like to see teams win a series (especially an opening round series) and act like it's all business. Quick celebration and back to the grind. The canucks look like they just won the Cup...
You think so? I actually thought the other way... I like to see teams win a series (especially an opening round series) and act like it's all business. Quick celebration and back to the grind. The canucks look like they just won the Cup...
They also were talking like they just won the Cup. You wouldnt catch the Red Wings doing that.Having said that, that was probably the best first round series I have ever seen.
I think that's more indicative of the pressure that was on them.I bet they go on to win the Cup.

what a game. I found myself cheering so hard for the blackhawks as the game went on. I was literally standing for the entire last 5 minutes of the third and overtime.When Toews entered the zone at the end of the third there, my friend yelled out "Come on Toews, do something crazy!". that was an incredible goal, I really thought the Hawks were going to pull it out.I thought Vancouver actually got away with a lot of hooking and holding in the game, maybe Gillis' comments actually made an impact.I was pretty dissapointed with the outcome, but I haven't had that much fun watching a hockey game in quite a few years (no leafs jokes).