Daniel's Van/chi Twitter Prediction

"Vancouver will absolutely destroy Chicago..."Don't be so sure my friend! Decent matchup for the Hawks, and they've beein in Luongo's head for a while.Chicago in 6!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have a hard time being confident if my team couldn't show up on a win and in game against a team who has arguably been playing poor hockey the last month, is missing their top player, and your team has man handled them all season. Vancouver should roll imo.

I would have a hard time being confident if my team couldn't show up on a win and in game against a team who has arguably been playing poor hockey the last month, is missing their top player, and your team has man handled them all season. Vancouver should roll imo.
You know the Wings way more than I do, but Im not sure they were missing their best player. Im not even sure they were missing any of their top two. Datsyuk was simply amazing yesterday, and on most days, Id take him over Zetty. Id even take Lidstrom over Zetty.
You know the Wings way more than I do, but Im not sure they were missing their best player. Im not even sure they were missing any of their top two. Datsyuk was simply amazing yesterday, and on most days, Id take him over Zetty. Id even take Lidstrom over Zetty.
Hard to say with the likes of those three. Dats has been silent a few stretches this season and missed considerable time with injuries. I can see Nick being labeled the best Wing this season without much of a fight. Hank though has been quietly having one of his best all around seasons imo. He has come up huge for us a ton this season and has been up until now injury free and being a big part of almost every game. I still think we are a little easier to beat when he is not in the lineup.
The Hawks beat Detroit pretty handily Friday so you can't just go by Sunday.Hawks in 6.
Really? I can't? Pretty sure I did.It doesn't matter who they played Sunday. The fact was that they were in a situation to control their destiny and they didn't get it done. Do I think Chicago is good? Hell's yes. But I would have more confidence in them if they came in under different circumstances.
Really? I can't? Pretty sure I did.It doesn't matter who they played Sunday. The fact was that they were in a situation to control their destiny and they didn't get it done. Do I think Chicago is good? Hell's yes. But I would have more confidence in them if they came in under different circumstances.
This. The reason #8 seeds can be dangerous is because they are usually a team that had to win every game for the last 2 weeks of the season. Chicago controlled their own destiny and blew it and gift-wrapped the #8 seed to Dallas. Fortunately for Chicago, Dallas couldn't capitalize. I see Vancouver winning the first 2 games convincingly, leaving no doubt they will control the series from start to finish. I think Chicago may push it to a 6th game, but Vancouver will just be too dominant.
"Vancouver will absolutely destroy Chicago..."Don't be so sure my friend! Decent matchup for the Hawks, and they've beein in Luongo's head for a while.Chicago in 6!!!
oops

Gotta love the 'omg my prediction was way off, I'm gonna vanish' move followed by the 'Hey look! They came back! Time to act like it's over' move. Well played...

Gotta love the 'omg my prediction was way off, I'm gonna vanish' move followed by the 'Hey look! They came back! Time to act like it's over' move. Well played...
lol
This is the kind of post that keeps many away. If you'll see, I have oh, about 15 posts, as I don't invest the time at a computer playing fifty-cent SNG's all day while following message board posts.You win though, that's for sure. Next time I'll hop on every goal to update the thread.
This is the kind of post that keeps many away. If you'll see, I have oh, about 15 posts, as I don't invest the time at a computer playing fifty-cent SNG's all day while following message board posts.You win though, that's for sure. Next time I'll hop on every goal to update the thread.
This is the kind of post that... I don't know, but it's pretty useless.I'll go back to my 50 cent SNGs and continue on making my living while hanging out in the forums with friends...

FWIW the OP is right...Why are you guys jumping on him , especially a moderator whose job is to keep the forum normal and friendly.

FWIW the OP is right...Why are you guys jumping on him , especially a moderator whose job is to keep the forum normal and friendly.
Sorry, I'm perfectly within my rights to point out that a certain poster just tried to belittle the entire forum with his comments. I was rather diplomatic with him. I called the post useless, which it absolutely was.
Sorry, I'm perfectly within my rights to point out that a certain poster just tried to belittle the entire forum with his comments. I was rather diplomatic with him. I called the post useless, which it absolutely was.
Sorry didnt mean to offend you..But its nice to have new people posting..Yes he did belittle the forum but so did Eddie.Back to the thread.
We're anything but normal around here. Especially you. :club: Where can I go to play 50 cent SNG's? I could easily make 20 or 30 dollars a month.
We're anything but normal around here. Especially you. :club:Where can I go to play 50 cent SNG's? I could easily make 20 or 30 dollars a month.
I smell a bet coming.
We're anything but normal around here. Especially you. :club: Where can I go to play 50 cent SNG's? I could easily make 20 or 30 dollars a month.
Well, until upstate NY is annexed by Canada...
Well, until upstate NY is annexed by Canada...
I'm a very big supporter of the idea that Upstate and Western NY needs to secede from the rest of the state (Albany/NYC). All of our laws and budgetary issues are geared towards keeping NYC afloat even though the city area only has two fifths of the state's population. I'd be in 7th heaven if we became the 51st state and let Bloomberg and Schumer and all the other insane/corrupt politicians in this state fight over issues that no longer concern me.