• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so, so angry at the fans who went to that, that boo'd and walked out. They were given a ****ing blessing of seeing the first sheen show, and they spit on it like that? Like, I can't f-ing believe it.. people unironically went to this show? they thought it was going to be.. like.. legitimately funny? Really? People are IDIOTS. Sheen isn't a comedian, he isn't a writer. the ONLY reason you go to this show, is to see what a crazy, self indulgent mess it is. YOu don't boo and walk out because you thought it was going to be real comedy.
10:03 — The show is now an unmitigated disaster. People are leaving early. Attendee Chris Acchione, a self-described Sheen fan who traveled all the way from Toronto for the show, says his entire row walked out early. “He’s making a fool of himself,” he says. “Is there a bigger loser in the world? He’ll be [begging] Chuck Lorre for his job back by the end of the week.”
10:05 — Sheen is composing a live tweet. More comments from people leaving early: “I was expecting a comedy show.” “It’s just like hanging out at his house,” says a man wearing an “I Believe in Tiger Blood” T-shirt.
I'm so, so angry. America doesn't deserve charlie sheen.
I'm so, so angry at the fans who went to that, that boo'd and walked out. They were given a ****ing blessing of seeing the first sheen show, and they spit on it like that? Like, I can't f-ing believe it.. people unironically went to this show? they thought it was going to be.. like.. legitimately funny? Really? People are IDIOTS. Sheen isn't a comedian, he isn't a writer. the ONLY reason you go to this show, is to see what a crazy, self indulgent mess it is. YOu don't boo and walk out because you thought it was going to be real comedy. I'm so, so angry. America doesn't deserve charlie sheen.
I'm so there with you. I mean, do these people know the first thing about Charlie Sheen?It's like the people who yelled at Kaufman to "do Latka."In a related story, a group of people at Seaworld left a Shamu show because it was "just a whale swimming around and doing tricks."
I'm so there with you. I mean, do these people know the first thing about Charlie Sheen?It's like the people who yelled at Kaufman to "do Latka."
Yes. That's exactly what its like. Well the bizarro version of it. Kaufman was a genius, that people didn't appreciate the complex layers of his comedy. Sheen is the type of lunatic that's only produced by the fusion of life long drug abuse, and the type of entitlement that can be created only by 30 years of fame and people kissing your ass. It's a magical, postmodern kind of crazy, but people apparently think he's a legitimate comedic genius. I am way more appalled by the fact that america seemed to have unironically bought into sheen's crazy ramblings than I am by sheen's crazy ramblings. I thought we were all laughing at him together.. and now I feel betrayed by the sheepish stupidity of america. And canada too, **** that guy from toronto. The people booing were really booing their own stupidity in not understanding what has been going on with sheen.

It also sounds like they got exactly what one would assume they were hoping for: random crazy musings about nonsense from a Famous Person. What did they think the show was gonna be?!

“I don’t do crack anymore, but this is a good f—ing night to do some crack.” The audience boos.
Did they think he was gonna be a motivational speaker? If Louis CK delivered that line it would get laughs. Not that it's hilarious, but it was probably somewhat funny when Sheen said it too. I can't imagine the reasoning behind buying a ticket to see Charlie Sheen and then booing him when he talks about his love of crack.
I'm so, so angry at the fans who went to that, that boo'd and walked out. They were given a ****ing blessing of seeing the first sheen show, and they spit on it like that? Like, I can't f-ing believe it.. people unironically went to this show? they thought it was going to be.. like.. legitimately funny? Really? People are IDIOTS. Sheen isn't a comedian, he isn't a writer. the ONLY reason you go to this show, is to see what a crazy, self indulgent mess it is. YOu don't boo and walk out because you thought it was going to be real comedy. I'm so, so angry. America doesn't deserve charlie sheen.
Totally agree. I would have paid $50 to go. It was have been soooo awesome if they would have reacted positively and further engorged his ego.My favorite part: "we are now watching a video of Charlie playing Call of Duty."
I'm so, so angry at the fans who went to that, that boo'd and walked out. They were given a ****ing blessing of seeing the first sheen show, and they spit on it like that? Like, I can't f-ing believe it.. people unironically went to this show? they thought it was going to be.. like.. legitimately funny? Really? People are IDIOTS. Sheen isn't a comedian, he isn't a writer. the ONLY reason you go to this show, is to see what a crazy, self indulgent mess it is. YOu don't boo and walk out because you thought it was going to be real comedy.
Exactly.

annnnnnnnnnd im done with the mobile tweets. dude is a tweet and spamaholic and there are no more rants or 'fun tweets' anymore. just shameless self promotion. boooo!

annnnnnnnnnd im done with the mobile tweets. dude is a tweet and spamaholic and there are no more rants or 'fun tweets' anymore. just shameless self promotion. boooo!
Knuckleball?
  • 4 weeks later...

CBS confirmed that Ashton Kutcher will be the new Charlie on Two and a Half Men Season 9. Cryer and the 1/2 man will be back as well. Reports he will be make between $625K and $900K per episode.

I have never seen the show. How would this work, could Kutcher step in and be the same character, or would he be someone else, but just replacing that role?

I have never seen the show. How would this work, could Kutcher step in and be the same character, or would he be someone else, but just replacing that role?
He could just step into the same character. I'm having trouble envisioning the same borderline-crazy that Charlie brings to the role though. Can Kutcher sing at all?EDIT: I never watched the show either, but have been watching it in reruns. It's a funny and very well-written show.
Dick York, Dick Sargent.