Fcp Hockey Forum Pokerstars Home Game

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be in.
I dont think you joined yet..I wont be home this evening. Going to a family dinner at my parents, where we will be eating(semi healthy) and watching the Leafs demolish the Anaheim puny Ducks.
I dont think you joined yet..I wont be home this evening. Going to a family dinner at my parents, where we will be eating(semi healthy) and watching the Leafs demolish the Anaheim puny Ducks.
ya, i havent. ill try from home later.
ya, i havent. ill try from home later.
well problem is you have to ask to join and I have to accept you..I might not get a chance till much later.
well problem is you have to ask to join and I have to accept you..I might not get a chance till much later.
Is there a way to designate a co-admin on the admin side of the home games?
Is there a way to designate a co-admin on the admin side of the home games?
yes..Would you like to volunteer?
I can or anyone else who might be around to make sure Arp can get in tonight.
Steve you are now Administrator..Use your powers wisely.

okdokeyHey Arp, I am leaving work in like 5 minutes. Should be home by 5:45. But then I have to go to dinner with my dad. I will check before I leave but if you didn't apply by that point I will check as soon as I get back, so around 7:30 or 8.

oh, didnt realize the procedure. No sweat Steve, I wont be around til atfer 7pm anyway. Not a big deal, thanks.I dont mind waiting til later, actually like 10pm is usually better for me, if thats what you meant Serge.

oh, didnt realize the procedure. No sweat Steve, I wont be around til atfer 7pm anyway. Not a big deal, thanks.I dont mind waiting til later, actually like 10pm is usually better for me, if thats what you meant Serge.
Well cash tables are open, you guys can play whenever..I can schedule a tourney for later if enough interest when I get home.