Fcp Hockey Forum Pokerstars Home Game

Agreed, Arp.I think, as a general rule, most 'hockey guys' are much better on the radio, where they can just talk hockey, than on TV, where they feel a need to be 'entertaining'.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the radio show is better for guys like you and I because....1. Not a Leafs broadcast. They talk hockey, and before it used to be about the NHL. You find out interesting insider info if they talk their history.2. Not being on a big tv stage, they might be more inclined to shoot the shit, and talk more openly, honestly.3. To try to get viewers to watch the intermissions and see the commercials, they gotta entertain, and only have a few mins to do it. So, outlandish it is. I think there's less need for that on a 1 hour radio show.might be obvious to all of you anyway, but this is how I see it.
Completely agree.And I figured out the host, it was Darren Millard.
Completely agree.And I figured out the host, it was Darren Millard.
Yes Millard is good, but he is always trying to break up the yelling of Kipper and Maclean.
booo, just glanced at your table to see you get that bad beat Arp.
lol. was fun while it lasted.But....I hate poker. It was the loosest guy at my table too.Those of you who do long tournaments, for hours, only to bow out on some random beat.....you got way more patience than I.GL Dubey, Serge. ill shovel some snow, then come back to see you final table this thing.
Serge, your tables keep closing. hard to keep up with your progress when you are at a new table every 10 minutes.
lol true..I m card dead

tough one Serge. Nice run though, you seemed to be top 5 in chips first 2rounds.I feel better that I outlasted Dan and Bob. I take pride in the most meaningless victories, look for the slightest of silver linings.

tough one Serge. Nice run though, you seemed to be top 5 in chips first 2rounds.I feel better that I outlasted Dan and Bob. I take pride in the most meaningless victories, look for the slightest of silver linings.
See, you ARE a closet Leafs fan :club: