2011 Fcp Weight Loss Challenge

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ****ed up today large..Big party at my parents place..**** ME..We will see tomorrow, i have a feeling i lost maybe 2-3 lbs this week

First monday weigh in: 195.2lbs.Lost 3.8lbs on the week which i am really pleased with. Felt I had a real solid week with healthy eating across the board and 4 gym sessions. The only blips were friday night when i went out for a few beers for my friend's birthday - probably had like 7 pints (if i swapped them for slimline G&Ts it would have been like half the calories) and saturday when i went out for a meal with my gf to celebrate our 5th anniversary. I had a thin crust pizza which didnt have too much cheese on, but none of the options were particularly healthy in an italian restaurant.This week should be easier as I have no social functions were I have to go out and have a big night. If i can put in another 3.8lb performance i'll be very pleased.

First monday weigh in: 195.2lbs.Lost 3.8lbs on the week which i am really pleased with. Felt I had a real solid week with healthy eating across the board and 4 gym sessions. The only blips were friday night when i went out for a few beers for my friend's birthday - probably had like 7 pints (if i swapped them for slimline G&Ts it would have been like half the calories) and saturday when i went out for a meal with my gf to celebrate our 5th anniversary. I had a thin crust pizza which didnt have too much cheese on, but none of the options were particularly healthy in an italian restaurant.This week should be easier as I have no social functions were I have to go out and have a big night. If i can put in another 3.8lb performance i'll be very pleased.
awesome work!I 'm down to 276 from 282. THis last week I did a like 4 or 5 days of good cardio, 45-60minute each time. And I did a 2 day split of weight training. I ate well each and day and didn't take drink a drop of alcohol, also I didn't go out at all so that helps. This week is going to be a chalenge. 5 days on the road in a hotel, but each day I will be climbing 25 story wind turbines 3 or 4 times by ladder, so I should get my exercise there. Eatign out for 5 days will be though tho...

Wow nice work everyone. Enjoy reading the results.I honestly thought I would gain a couple of lbs due to being sick and trying to eat so that I can feel better.1st weight in -1 @ 187.4 lbs.

awesome work everyone. first week is one of the toughest in terms of cravings etc. i reckon after another week we'll be well in the pattern of health eating/exercising and really starting to see the rewards and feeling good. good job all!

I think I was carrying a lot of water weight.Starting weight: 251.8First weigh in: 242.6-9.2 lbs
Wasn't your initial weigh in on Monday night? I always weigh about 3 lbs more at night than in the morning for obvious reasons. Either way, great job!I forgot to weigh in. But I did yesterday morning and I was still at 170.0 but I will do it tomorrow am along with a gut measurement.And sadly I am at work today.
Wasn't your initial weigh in on Monday night? I always weigh about 3 lbs more at night than in the morning for obvious reasons. Either way, great job!I forgot to weigh in. But I did yesterday morning and I was still at 170.0 but I will do it tomorrow am along with a gut measurement.And sadly I am at work today.
Did you recover from eating the 9 beets?:club:
Yeah it was in the evening. You guys can definitely subtract 3-4 lbs off my starting weight if you wish. I really doubt I am going to win this thing anyway, I odn't want to go below 225 or so, and I know a few guys are going to blow that out of the water once they get going!
Did you recover from eating the 9 beets?:club:
Barely.Sad thing is, there were 4 posts made that night, 2 at fcp, one on facebook, and one at FCHL and I have no recollection of posting the two on fcp. God that freaks me out. 9 beets in about 3 hours and no food except for a banana in the morning.Edit: DAMMIT
Barely.Sad thing is, there were 4 posts made that night, 2 at fcp, one on facebook, and one at FCHL and I have no recollection of posting the two on fcp. God that freaks me out. 9 beets in about 3 hours and no food except for a banana in the morning.Edit: DAMMIT
Who are you and why are you answering questions posed to me correctly. YOU MUST BE A STALKER!