2011 Fcp Weight Loss Challenge

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get this stupidity out of this thread please..There is a whole other part of the board for this crap...They play silly games and have imaginary brackets where they give out imaginary sex to each other..Really is stupid..Thanks

The three main links to the gayness(the off topic general) is Steve(apparently he is angry), Adam and Dannyg...So you guys put 2 and 2 together..

The three main links to the gayness(the off topic general) is Steve(apparently he is angry), Adam and Dannyg...So you guys put 2 and 2 together..
Oh Steve is the Beaver. I get it.

I am not the Beaver. I am the Duck.Edit: And I am Angry Steve because of some of the stories I told in the Sickie Thread. Like the subway incident with the chips and the undying hatred I have for all the tenants where I work.

I am not the Beaver. I am the Duck.Edit: And I am Angry Steve because of some of the stories I told in the Sickie Thread. Like the subway incident with the chips and the undying hatred I have for all the tenants where I work.
Where is that story?
Didn't one of these angry stories take place during the HHOF poker tourney weekend?
yes i have read those..But in general you are a very non angry guy...Especially when I met you in person..
Where is that story?
I will find for you in a sec!
Didn't one of these angry stories take place during the HHOF poker tourney weekend?
No I was pretty much just drunk and happy that weekend.
yes i have read those..But in general you are a very non angry guy...Especially when I met you in person..
9 times out of 10 I am a pretty laid back guy. I am a little shy in social settings until I feel comfortable. Angry Steve usually surfaces between 10-5 M-F while at work or in my car. lol
I will find for you in a sec!No I was pretty much just drunk and happy that weekend.9 times out of 10 I am a pretty laid back guy. I am a little shy in social settings until I feel comfortable. Angry Steve usually surfaces between 10-5 M-F while at work or in my car. lol
guess I never saw those stories. I just associated Angry Steve when BoA kept calling you. That was you, wasn't it?
guess I never saw those stories. I just associated Angry Steve when BoA kept calling you. That was you, wasn't it?
lol yea that was another angry steve moment. There are tons.here is the chip story. didn't realize it was on my Duck account.
Here is an email I just sent Subway 3 minutes ago...This is a complaint but one that is directed at a few stores I use. I am not looking for coupons or anything as I will still eat at your establishment but I now after today feel the urge to inform you of my issue. If I say I do not want chips with my meal then that means precisely that I do not want chips with my meal. Why I want or don't want chips is my business, not yours. But sadly every time I have to explain myself or at least say "no" 5 times before I will be rung up and half the time I have to deal with an attitude from the cashier as if she baked and bagged those chips by hand the night before. You market the whole Jared thing, eat healthy, lose weight eating Subway, and with the crap places to eat around my job, Subway is where I go when I don't feel like bringing lunch (more like I slept in). I get a tasteless 6 inch Turkey with lettuce, pickles, and onion, very little mustard (which confuses everyone who has the pleasure to construct my sub)and that is that. So obviously I am attempting to be somewhat healthy so a bag of chips is going to defeat that idea. Yeah yeah, baked lays but more like baked cardboard. Today I get asked if I want to do the meal, no thanks. Are you sure, yes I just need my sub and this water. It won't cost much more I think. No thanks. You can do a cookie. No thank you. She rings it up and tells me that it was going to either be 2 cents cheaper or 2 cents more to get the chips, don't remember which, and by this point I am annoyed. I tell her I do not want the chips, she then repeats to me the money issue again with the attitude that I spoke of before. I finally said NO, I will not buy something that I will not eat. She rang it up, handed me my receipt and turned away. I saw her ring 3 people up before me and she gave a cheery have a nice day to everyone, me she said nothing and turned her back. I was as nice as I could be in saying no 6 TIMES! I don't think I need to point out the issue so I will end this email. Thank you for your time.

I'm the same way Steve. I'm super laid back like 99 times out of 100, but every once in awhile I get really angry. I've actually gotten much better in my older age. I used to have a really bad temper when I was younger. It would particularly manifest itself when I was playing hockey. When I was playing Junior C, my Mom used to not like coming to games because I'd usually end up doing something stupid.

I'm the same way Steve. I'm super laid back like 99 times out of 100, but every once in awhile I get really angry. I've actually gotten much better in my older age. I used to have a really bad temper when I was younger. It would particularly manifest itself when I was playing hockey. When I was playing Junior C, my Mom used to not like coming to games because I'd usually end up doing something stupid.
I wrote this before I read your chip story Steve.I take it back, I am nothing like you. You are a crazy, angry, angry, crazy man.

so i am down about 6 lbs...I know its early and the big challenge is coming up now..Tonight we are going out to the Keg with a group of friends..So this is a challenge..For the Americans, the Keg is a steakhouse , where well you eat steaks..I will try to be good with the sides...And Sunday there is a huge family party at my parents..During the week is easy for me..Weekends are tough tough.

so i am down about 6 lbs...I know its early and the big challenge is coming up now..Tonight we are going out to the Keg with a group of friends..So this is a challenge..For the Americans, the Keg is a steakhouse , where well you eat steaks..I will try to be good with the sides...And Sunday there is a huge family party at my parents..During the week is easy for me..Weekends are tough tough.
They have The Keg in the USA.I once worked in the last Keg to ever have a salad bar, and it was free for me, and delicious.I also have a $50 Keg gift card I need to use. Mmmmm steak.
They have The Keg in the USA.I once worked in the last Keg to ever have a salad bar, and it was free for me, and delicious.I also have a $50 Keg gift card I need to use. Mmmmm steak.
MMM is right..$50 will be just enough for the Rye and diets...IMO
Actually, I'd like to update one of my previous posts.I once got fired from the last Keg to have a salad bar.
In Thunder Bay I am assuming.And since when did you have a real job?Zach having a real job clouds the fun stories.