I Built Something!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how assholes in your profession categorize everything into neat little boxes, so you can feel qualified to perch yourselves in 'analysis' of everyone, even though you totally aren't.Newsflash: The 'theories' held by your profession on people and how they work are about as salient as the Business School Professor who's never left the classroom, giving lectures on business to the businessman who runs a billion dollar company. Some of the most relevant, meaningful, productive people have been tagged with 'disorders' by clowns who sell your snake-oil, while mediocrity is the gold-standard, usually sugar-coated as being 'balance' or 'moderation'. Any number of personality traits that offer the 'afflicted' an enormous advantage in life are ceremoniously cut down by impotent, Cardigan sweater wearing theory-faggots in soulless strip-mall offices bedecked with corny motivational posters on the wall, making their living by peddling psychobabble bullshit to overly-indulgent parents looking for a 'medical excuse' as to why their rodent children are worthless brats and are eager to swallow whatever horseshit any huckster 'doctor' is able to regurgitate from a book, in spite of the fact that he himself was too fucking stupid to hack it in real medicine. One would get better advice on the personality types of people from a street corner Jesus. At least his billable hourly rate is more in line with the practical outcome.
FYI...categorizing something "into neat little boxes" is not the same as cutting it down or labeling it as something negative.I think someone else needs to get off their perch.
FYI...categorizing something "into neat little boxes" is not the same as cutting it down or labeling it as something negative.
Although when the categories come from a book of clinical disorders, there is definitely a negative connotation.
Although when the categories come from a book of clinical disorders, there is definitely a negative connotation.
I guess it depends on one's perspective.
a little bit of a pain in the ass to pop the center inlay out and put all of your minds at ease, but here is the modified/wrinkle free version...enjoyl_5f68ce63d5c14a9ca8a5d567fa5ed147.jpganything else the resident experts would like me to fix?
wow good job man. how much that cost to make?
Me too.
sigh
Exactly
dude, shut the fuck up. When you make a post 1/10th of as entertaining or interesting as an average scram post, please shoot me a heads up.
I think you misunderstood, sir. I quoted your post simply to avoid re-typing our shared appreciation for scram. The "exactly" was in support of brv's sighto a question being asked by someone that obviously hadn't read the thread. So sorry for any confusion.Next time, you cottage cheese infested cuunt, read the fuuucking posts for context before you call someone out. Douche bag.
I think you misunderstood, sir. I quoted your post simply to avoid re-typing our shared appreciation for scram. The "exactly" was in support of brv's sighto a question being asked by someone that obviously hadn't read the thread. So sorry for any confusion.Next time, you cottage cheese infested cuunt, read the fuuucking posts for context before you call someone out. Douche bag.
As a third party that also thinks BigD is a douchebag (kisses BigD), your post was pretty confusing. I figured you were agreeing with me, but there was weird spacing and it wasn't at all clear why you quoted BigD.
As a third party that also thinks BigD is a douchebag (kisses BigD), your post was pretty confusing. I figured you were agreeing with me, but there was weird spacing and it wasn't at all clear why you quoted BigD.
Are you saying that BigD is confusing or that quoting BigD is weird spacing and the db thing is a reference to whom?
Agreed. The quote of a quote thing does make it confusing. Especially if you don't read the thread and get the context.
Are you saying that BigD is confusing or that quoting BigD is weird spacing and the db thing is a reference to whom?
LOL
exactly.
STFU Douche bag