The Official 2010 Election Thread

Dang. Sorry Strat. I usually read yours too, but your political views annoy me a little. You seem like you want to be a democrat really badly, but just can't make yourself do it. Or something.I'm being a JERKFACE!ps. You seem to have quoted the line where I was being nice.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. Sorry Strat. I usually read yours too, but your political views annoy me a little. You seem like you want to be a democrat really badly, but just can't make yourself do it. Or something.I'm being a JERKFACE!ps. You seem to have quoted the line where I was being nice.
no, see, you left off the one 'friend' you had in this exchange. 85suited.
3. I only read posts in this forum, in their entirely, from the following people: Cindylou, mk, Canebrain, LLY, Skeleton Jelly, Scram, Henry, Bob, JJJ, VB (It should be noted that Canebrain gets skipped very frequently if he's having a long conversation with BG)
wtf
no, see, you left off the one 'friend' you had in this exchange. 85suited.
I was just being honest. I don't normally read his posts. I don't usually read BG's post's either. It's not because I don't like them. I just know that BG is probably just trying to piss someone off, and I honestly have no idea about suited85. I don't read hardly any of his posts. I know everyone views him as a crazy extremist, and that's all I know about him. I tend to only read posts from people that I think I'm probably going to disagree with.
wtf
You don't post enough.... which wouldn't exclude you off-hand, but also, we agree on almost everything politically. Which is different from an infrequent poster like JJJ, who only pops in when someone is lying about something, or if he has an interesting question.
I was just being honest. I don't normally read his posts. I don't usually read BG's post's either. It's not because I don't like them. I just know that BG is probably just trying to piss someone off, and I honestly have no idea about suited85. I don't read hardly any of his posts. I know everyone views him as a crazy extremist, and that's all I know about him. I tend to only read posts from people that I think I'm probably going to disagree with.You don't post enough.... which wouldn't exclude you off-hand, but also, we agree on almost everything politically.
Crazy extremist?Fiscal Conservative, want lower taxes, less government spending, likes the constitution, not religious at all, undecided on womens right to choose (i have children so I couldn't imagine terminating a pregnanacy, but I understand for teens, etc etc etc)Wow - I am way far right....
Crazy extremist?Fiscal Conservative, want lower taxes, less government spending, likes the constitution, not religious at all, undecided on womens right to choose (i have children so I couldn't imagine terminating a pregnanacy, but I understand for teens, etc etc etc)Wow - I am way far right....
I didn't say that you were. I just get the feeling that most people view you that way.
Shameless partisan yeah, crazy extremist no. Also, a lover of links.
3. I only read posts in this forum, in their entirely, from the following people: Cindylou, mk, Canebrain, LLY, Skeleton Jelly, Scram, Henry, Bob, JJJ, VB (It should be noted that Canebrain gets skipped very frequently if he's having a long conversation with BG)
Boom.Brv learned one of my favorite tricks: listing people!
So I can talk about brv and he will never know?
nope, because I search for my name.

The wife and I voted yesterday, early ballot.All the signs point to gg dem majority in the house and very possibly the senate. Balance is badly needed, as super-majorities always suck, regardless of what side you are on. On the flip side, Obama will have that GOP majority to target for any/all failures, and will likely spend the next 2 years campaigning for 2012 with that fueling the run. He could get re-elected if things go horribly.I also see NO republican/independent emerging yet that I would consider in 2012. They better get off their asses soon imo

The wife and I voted yesterday, early ballot.All the signs point to gg dem majority in the house and very possibly the senate. Balance is badly needed, as super-majorities always suck, regardless of what side you are on. On the flip side, Obama will have that GOP majority to target for any/all failures, and will likely spend the next 2 years campaigning for 2012 with that fueling the run. He could get re-elected if things go horribly.I also see NO republican/independent emerging yet that I would consider in 2012. They better get off their asses soon imo
You either don't know what the bolded means or you have been looking at the wrong polls. It would take a miracle. Might not even be able to get out Harry Reid at this point!Chris Christie is your best hope for 2012 but I don't think he will run.
You either don't know what the bolded means or you have been looking at the wrong polls. It would take a miracle. Might not even be able to get out Harry Reid at this point!Chris Christie is your best hope for 2012 but I don't think he will run.
Glenn Beck said we might win the senate..so get ready for some humble pie ala mode counselorI have no idea if Glenn Beck said this as I have not ever listened to his shows, but it's funny
Glenn Beck said we might win the senate..so get ready for some humble pie ala mode counselorI have no idea if Glenn Beck said this as I have not ever listened to his shows, but it's funny
heh.Sharron Angle just told a class full of Latino students: "you all look kinda Asian to me" in response to a question about why all her anti-illegal immigration ads featured only Mexican people. Harry Reid should not have a job going forward but Angle is doing her best to help him out.Senate will be 52(D)-47®-1 (Lieberman) at the end of the day.....that's my prediction. O'Donnell and Angle will cost the GOP the Senate.
1. I'm not a jackass2. I didn't even read his original post, because I don't read his posts. (unless he's replying to me)3. I only read posts in this forum, in their entirely, from the following people: Cindylou, mk, Canebrain, LLY, Skeleton Jelly, Scram, Henry, Bob, JJJ, VB (It should be noted that Canebrain gets skipped very frequently if he's having a long conversation with BG)
HEY!
HEY!
I don't know if you know this, but I don't really like you. Sorry Guapo.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_con...alance_of_power
1st: NYT is no longer a valid source for any truth2nd: Nate Silver is a perfect name for a new cop show. Nate Silver: ( takes off sunglasses) What seems to be the problem ma'am?
It only recently became a New York Times...property? What do we call it? Anyway, I trust him because of his statistical work in BASEBALL.
Baseball is to stats what Obama is to communism.