Just Saying Hi :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ banging dudes. <--- not a dude. hopefully we got that clear.

I shall confess it is me, Athleticchik on pokerstarsI am known as AC though :club:My real name is Amanda, but please call me AC :)Nice to meet all of you! I look forward to getting to know you all... :ts and don't piss me off :5c fair warning to you all lol
I would like to be called AC, i'm not asking for me to be in your heart... :4h if not you can call me Chik
Please give us a list of other names you do not wish to be called. It should be comprehensive, and sorted in descending order of: likelihood of pissing you off.In a totally different vein, what happens when you get pissed off? Do you say mean things? Like really mean stuff about people that is even meaner than the stuff they said about you? I'm just wondering what follows the implied "or else..." in your warning/threat. I am Bearded in Absentia. My real name is Erik, but I prefer to be called Bia.
Please give us a list of other names you do not wish to be called. It should be comprehensive, and sorted in descending order of: likelihood of pissing you off.In a totally different vein, what happens when you get pissed off? Do you say mean things? Like really mean stuff about people that is even meaner than the stuff they said about you? I'm just wondering what follows the implied "or else..." in your warning/threat. I am Bearded in Absentia. My real name is Erik, but I prefer to be called Bia.
Umm just call me AC (preferred) or Chik the list for what not to call me is much longer. I don't stoop low, even if you do. I just go off the deep end and cuss like a damn sailor and its not pretty, i can't be calmed down by anyone, just gotta let me let go :)Not a threat... it just gets ugly and i don't wanna have that ugly side come out honestly.
Umm just call me AC (preferred) or Chik the list for what not to call me is much longer. I don't stoop low, even if you do. I just go off the deep end and cuss like a damn sailor and its not pretty, i can't be calmed down by anyone, just gotta let me let go :)Not a threat... it just gets ugly and i don't wanna have that ugly side come out honestly.
I hate everything about you.
I'd like to be called either Jelly or Skulltown.
I... cannot believe I missed this. I am going to spend the rest of the day trying to get my employees to call me "Skulltown." I think I can get that to catch on if I really try. "Yo what up Skulltown?"
That's fine, i have no problem with you hating everything about me, even though you don't know me, but hey that's life :club:
I suggest you follow the trend and go big.
Or go home.
I'd like to be called either Jelly or Skulltown.
I will only call you Jelly Face. Or Smuckers.
Everything? How about her brown hair, do you hate that too?
I shall confess it is me, Athleticchik on pokerstarsI am known as AC though :club: My real name is Amanda, but please call me AC :)Nice to meet all of you! I look forward to getting to know you all... :ts and don't piss me off :4h fair warning to you all lol
TOO MANY SMILEYS.. BREAKING RULESSSS
TOO MANY SMILEYS.. BREAKING RULESSSS
Oh my bad! sorry... where do i find these rules?
Everything? How about her brown hair, do you hate that too?
Brown hair? how do you know i'm not a red head or have bright colors?
Oh my bad! sorry... where do i find these rules?
you'll learn soon enough
Brown hair? how do you know i'm not a red head or have bright colors?
safe to assume it's you in your PS pic?
this wsox fellow has really taken the wind out of sacc's sails. nailed her right from the start.
sorry. I wrecked all the fun in here.

yes you were, but guapo didn't. hmmm no fun allowed either?Yes i know you all are a friendly bunch.