Just Saying Hi :)

I'm new to this forum and i wanted to say hello!Some may know me.... hopefully i can get to know most of you and learn a thing or 2 :club:~*~ StunnaShadesAC ~*~

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No i'm not selling anything... and if you need a whore might i suggest going downtown in your city maybe... you'll find one on the corner somewhere... cause you wont find a whore here.

Are you suggesting that FCP doesn't have whores?Or just that you specifically are not a whore?
Definitely not suggesting FCP does or does not have whores... just know that i am not one. :)Thanks Lady... I played in a tourney not so long ago and met some great people... So came to check out the site, looked around for a bit and decided to join. The name goes with my picture on pokerstars, when you see it you'll understand my name then. Gonna give some people a chance to guess at who i am first. I'm for the most part pretty easy going, laid back young lady. Love poker, but don't have much time as of right now for it. I'm getting some more in though yay! i missed it :club:

hmmmm, no spam link or signature, ip doesn't match up with any other users, ip matches state listed in the profile.you may have won round 1 sir, but I got my eye on you! expecting a sunglasses pitch any week!

hmmmm, no spam link or signature, ip doesn't match up with any other users, ip matches state listed in the profile.you may have won round 1 sir, but I got my eye on you! expecting a sunglasses pitch any week!
well i promise you mr DNA i am a chick and i will not be spamming this forumBTW did you ever get to film that UFO?
Definitely not suggesting FCP does or does not have whores... just know that i am not one. :)Thanks Lady... I played in a tourney not so long ago and met some great people... So came to check out the site, looked around for a bit and decided to join. The name goes with my picture on pokerstars, when you see it you'll understand my name then. Gonna give some people a chance to guess at who i am first. I'm for the most part pretty easy going, laid back young lady. Love poker, but don't have much time as of right now for it. I'm getting some more in though yay! i missed it :club:
athleticchik, that you?
well i promise you mr DNA i am a chick and i will not be spamming this forumBTW did you ever get to film that UFO?
oooooh weirdNo I didn't, wayyyy too far awaySo seriously, no sunglasses recommendations?
oooooh weirdNo I didn't, wayyyy too far awaySo seriously, no sunglasses recommendations?
I suggest you follow the trend and go big.sunglasses.jpgYou're welcome
sorry that sucks you could've been rich and famous.... lol :)hmmm sunglasses... hmmm... ummm nope sorry... sunglasses have to be done in person cause it has to do with the shape of your face. so i can't just lead you to some sunglasses site sorry lol
sorry that sucks you could've been rich and famous.... lol :club:
totally ;/ i wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad so I could buy all of the things I never had.
totally ;/ i wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad so I could buy all of the things I never had.
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the Queen. Oh every time i close my eyes, i see my name in shining lights, a different city every night oh i swear the world better prepare for when i'm a billionaire :club:

I shall confess it is me, Athleticchik on pokerstarsI am known as AC though :club: My real name is Amanda, but please call me AC :)Nice to meet all of you! I look forward to getting to know you all... :ts and don't piss me off :4h fair warning to you all lol

I don't want to call you AC, the only AC I have room for in my heart is AC Slater. How's about I call you Mandy instead?
I would like to be called AC, i'm not asking for me to be in your heart... :club: if not you can call me Chik