just won first mtt

well i won 2 table home games before, but this was online (golden palace) with 103 players, ya it was only a 2 $ buy in and i banked 61$ , but its such a huge accomplishment for me, becuase ive been having trouble getting into the real money ( usually just get it in or near the bubble)such a confidence booster, i really tried to use my chips to get into the big money, instead of playing not to lose, i really f'ing went for it and im psyched, i won, CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Awesome Man!I remember my first MTT win, was a $3 buyin on pokerstars, 1527 people. 5 hours and $1007 later I felt on top of the world.Now you bring it up, where the hell has all that money gone??? Oh yea I play poker, damnit!

Her and i went upstairs...oh uh we're talking about MTT's here...oh well ya, hmm.That's awsome man...congrats!!I remember my first one, played with my last $22 on Bowmans Poker, won like 160 bux, then entered a Single table right after and won that too, that' was only a 5+.5 thought :D but give such an awsome feeling!!Take it Easy

Eddie, first of all don't be a prick. Most of us are all positive on here and a win is a win. Since others were remembering when they popped their cherry, mine was June 03, won a $10 pl holdem on UB for like $280, then that night went on and won another $10 nl holdem for like $900. Man I felt on top of the world after that one.

Eddie, first of all don't be a prick.   Most of us are all positive on here and a win is a win.  Since others were remembering when they popped their cherry, mine was June 03, won a $10 pl holdem on UB for like $280, then that night went on and won another $10 nl holdem for like $900.  Man I felt on top of the world after that one.
A win is a win is a win. Heck, my first was a freeroll back when I was a total newb. I've bagged 3 O/8 multis in the past couple months though and a ton of final tables - wins total around $1200, $2000 or so in total.There's no feeling in poker like winning a tournament, none.

no doubt a great feeling, it makes a huge difference to play aggressively when it counts, and go for the big money, i got so sick of playing not to lose, and realized what i had to do, and did itnext goal- win 250 person tourney at foxwoods wit a 100$ buy in, played it twice before, busted around 50th first time, and 45th second time (not in the money), so im gonna bust that bubble, and hopefully one up my buddy who got 2nd for 3000$ a few weeks ago

Guest XXEddie
not telling you where to play. but pacific poker has a lot of MTT. freeroll and $5. They are 200 - 900
Yeah, they do, but they used to have one every hour...Limit, the PL, then Limit, then NL...all day. But now they dont have as many..but its still a good site