Story BelowProtesters with Nazi signs were caught on film returning to Rep. Debbie Halvorson‘s office this week after protesting in front of Americans for Prosperity offices in ChicagoWhat a complete shock…One of the protesters has been identified. She’s one of Obama’s Organizing for America staffers. They shipped her from Missouri to Chicago for their Hitler rally.Nazi protester positively identified– Anna Markowski. Here is Anna’s Twitter account (click on story link) . She is currently working for for Barack Obama’s Organizing For America… getting paid to carry Nazi signs? She was introduced at the grand opening of an Organizing for America office in St. Louis on November 4, 2009.

I know, it is so typical that Democrats would do this for money right? Republicans and Tea Partiers will compare Democrats to Hitler for free! (Glenn Beck will do it for ratings, dont know where that fits.)Ok serious time, anyone who uses a Hitler mustache or compares someone to a Nazi is a ****ing idiot and deserves to lose an election at the very least. If only you would show this much outrage, when Glenn Beck compares Obama and his administration to the Nazis or the Brown shirts every other day.

I hope Halvorson loses though. Disgraceful.
I know, it is so typical that Democrats would do this for money right? Republicans and Tea Partiers will compare Democrats to Hitler for free! (Glenn Beck will do it for ratings, dont know where that fits.)Ok serious time, anyone who uses a Hitler mustache or compares someone to a Nazi is a ****ing idiot and deserves to lose an election at the very least. If only you would show this much outrage, when Glenn Beck compares Obama and his administration to the Nazis or the Brown shirts every other day.
I hope Halvorson loses though. Disgraceful.
good video editing to try and make his point..... So what - Beck has talked about Hitler... But using a 30 second sound bytes without the full context of all of the conversations ( he has hours of TV & Radio you know) is dishonest... Lewis Black is funny though....
good video editing to try and make his point..... So what - Beck has talked about Hitler... But using a 30 second sound bytes without the full context of all of the conversations ( he has hours of TV & Radio you know) is dishonest... Lewis Black is funny though....
He's clearly made the reference a number of times and it's wrong. Period. It's a slap in the face to all the Holocaust survivors still out there and, of lesser importance, it doesn't make any ****ing sense.
He's clearly made the reference a number of times and it's wrong. Period. It's a slap in the face to all the Holocaust survivors still out there and, of lesser importance, it doesn't make any ****ing sense.
I know...Nazis weren't muslim...

August 2009– Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared tea party protesters to Nazis.“They’re carrying Swstikas and symbols like that.”

September 2010– Pelosi’s Deputy Director of Member Services leads a Nazi-sign rally in Chicago.http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/...azi-sign-rally/
August 2009– Speaker Nancy Pelosi compared tea party protesters to Nazis.“They’re carrying Swstikas and symbols like that.”
She's obviously a racist.
68119.pngAre we really ignoring this hypocrisy?
VB that is funny an duly noted......Like I said... I heart Democrats. I'm not being hypocritical. I could give a crap if the D's run around with mao signs, hitler mustachoies etc etc.... I just love the double standard they have set here. Do as I say not as I do I guess

They got a no lose situation.If hardly anyone shows up..of course not they are just a comedy channel.If a bunch of people show up...they are a big deal.The end meaning?Nothing, they are a comedy show. They don't tell funny jokes everyone will be disappointed.But I am willing to bet that they bus in some people from the rent-a-mob that the democrats use at most of their 'demonstrations'

the website that actually seeded the idea for the rally has over 200 million unique views/mo. a big piece of that pie? young professionals with lots of disposable income.some % are firners, so we'll see I guess.these same people are also raising a bunch of money for education ($259k so far):http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewCha...e.html?id=39361

the website that actually seeded the idea for the rally has over 200 million unique views/mo. a big piece of that pie? young professionals with lots of disposable income.some % are firners, so we'll see I guess.these same people are also raising a bunch of money for education ($259k so far):http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/viewCha...e.html?id=39361
That seems unpossible
my memory is bad. subtract unique.http://i.imgur.com/jiHka.pngso, 300 million hits per month. I guess we'll find out what that means in rally-traffic.
Link Here
Hit - A request for a file from the web server. Available only in log analysis. The number of hits received by a website is frequently cited to assert its popularity, but this number is extremely misleading and dramatically over-estimates popularity. A single web-page typically consists of multiple (often dozens) of discrete files, each of which is counted as a hit as the page is downloaded, so the number of hits is really an arbitrary number more reflective of the complexity of individual pages on the website than the website's actual popularity. The total number of visitors or page views provides a more realistic and accurate assessment of popularity.

reddit has actually had a bunch of trouble monetizing their traffic because they don't score well on some of the popular metrics advertisers use. they're massive, though, and they attract people like me, only employed and making real money.

Is this the one just ripping that anti-walmart union to shreds? If so, that's why I love Jon Stewart.....he is not afraid to go after either "side" when they have it coming.
yes
yes
The head of the union is just priceless toward the end. 'Um, let me think of, um, a way to answer your question without, um, looking like a giant, douchey hypocrite.'
The head of the union is just priceless toward the end. 'Um, let me think of, um, a way to answer your question without, um, looking like a giant, douchey hypocrite.'
This isn't the part where I nail you...LOL classicand at the end... This is the part where I nail you!