• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick is such a loser.
Nick is really a terrible person, there is no denying this.
Bigtime. As soon as he sees something isn't going to be easy, he's ready to give up.Him laying down to sleep on the boat was just embarrassing. She has to eat herself sick at the roadblock and he's making her do the detour by herself? Pathetic.
Nick is such a loser.
Bigtime. As soon as he sees something isn't going to be easy, he's ready to give up.Him laying down to sleep on the boat was just embarrassing. She has to eat herself sick at the roadblock and he's making her do the detour by herself? Pathetic.
Yeah he has been a real asshole, especially this leg. She needs to dump his ass as soon as the race is over. What a tool.The tasks for the detour (sampan/ping ping) were really tough, so knowing there was a non-elim coming up I suspected this would be the week they do it as soon as I saw how long they could take. It seemed like a shame after Nick was basically saying he didn't care - waste of a second chance (well, third chance). Seemed like Jill and Thomas got real lucky with the sampan task, but that might have been editing.Fake food task sounded a lot easier than it ultimately looked. Is it just me or are there more eating related tasks in Amazing Race this season than there used to be?

What was the rule on eating the food? Did you have to eat it when you picked it up or was eating mandatory when you just touched it?I am pretty sure I can tell if a piece of Sushi is real or not if I press down on it.

What was the rule on eating the food? Did you have to eat it when you picked it up or was eating mandatory when you just touched it?I am pretty sure I can tell if a piece of Sushi is real or not if I press down on it.
I think "picking at" the food was the rule, and that would include prodding at it. If you could prod at it then it would be far too easy.

Wow, Nick is such an ass. wtf does he have to complain about? he got to sit there while she made herself sick eating all that food. I hope she dumps him as soon as the race is over.I do like how Phil said "I'm sorry to say, but this is a non-elimination leg"The doctors really are the super team. I haven't once seen either of them get snappy/crabby. They are always upbeat and positive, it is really refreshing to see, compared to pretty much all of the other teams in the race. I hope them and the QVC girls are the final 2, although that will be less exciting for me since I'd be happy with either of them winning.

weeee my first FCP reality show cash lol.I hope Nick feels like shit. If they don't give up on the boat challenge last week they would have definitely made the flight on time.I know this is for the political forum, but is North Korea trying to be Nazi Germany or something? People freak out when they are even near the place.

lol, I thought Nick and Vickie were getting themselves into serious trouble following that guy around. They showed them getting questioned by the guards, then they just sopped showing them for awhile. I thought they were going to end up in a south Korean prison or something.

Really boring leg last night. Ok, maybe not boring, but no suspense. As soon as Team Dumbass missed the 1st flight and were 9 hours behind, they had no chance. The other teams seemed to know it and just had a good time this leg. So we have an all-female final, unless you count Thomas (I don't). Rooting for Nat and Kat to take it down.

I'm backing Nat and Kat for sure.Brook drove me nuts this episode. I am so sick of her hamming for the camera.Thomas is boring tool. When he was yelling at Jill to shut up for asking him if he was almost ready I was really annoyed. Not sure how she stays so calm with him.

Tanner, the teams were right to be nervous about driving to the DMZ. North Korea has taken shots from the DMZ at S. Korean and American solders over last 50 whatever years. This is not a place you go to if you're in some televised reality show thing. I was really surprised by this roadblock.Each team that gets eliminated is sequestered in a house Ponderosa style and they do bonus footage each week. The one I watched was a short conference call with Chad and Steph and then they show some comments about the race or whatever from the father/son team and the mother/adopted daughter team. Whoever was speculating about the dynamics between the mother/daughter team seems to be right. They don't seem to like each other after spending so much time together.

Tanner, the teams were right to be nervous about driving to the DMZ. North Korea has taken shots from the DMZ at S. Korean and American solders over last 50 whatever years. This is not a place you go to if you're in some televised reality show thing. I was really surprised by this roadblock.Each team that gets eliminated is sequestered in a house Ponderosa style and they do bonus footage each week. The one I watched was a short conference call with Chad and Steph and then they show some comments about the race or whatever from the father/son team and the mother/adopted daughter team. Whoever was speculating about the dynamics between the mother/daughter team seems to be right. They don't seem to like each other after spending so much time together.
I totally agree, I just don't get why we aren't all up in that country's grill if they are such a problem. Like, shouldn't we have killed Kim Jong Ill and his whole family by now?I'm not suprised about the mother daughter team. My mom abandons me, I know her for like a month, then we go on the Amazing Race, doesn't make sense. I wish they showed them hating each other on the show though.

I'm thinking they skip the DMZ if this were filmed after Kim dong ll bombed that island a few weeks back. I don't like Thomas either and will cheer for them only for the money. Nat and Kat have been the most likable team so I hope they win and are straight !!

Cast and website are up for the new season starting Sep 26 IT WILL BE A RANDOM DRAFThttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race/$20 a pop. Payments can be sent to king_tanner (Soquel) on Pokerstars.Final 3 get paid. $220 prizepool. $40 for 3rd $60 for 2nd $120 for first.1. Mercury (Gary & Mallory) PAID out in 6th2. dev (Nat & Kat) PAID3. Looshle (Nick & Vicki) PAID out in 4th4. Dubey (Ron & Tony) PAID out in 11th5. Canuckickstan (Jill & Thomas) PAID6. kobe2odom (Michael & Kevin) PAID out in 7th7. king_tanner (Brook & Claire) PAID8. serge (Chad & Stephanie) PAID out in 5th9. sinc (Andie & Jenna) PAID out in 10th10. GWCGWC (Connor & Jonathan) PAID out in 9th11. troyomac (Katie & Rachel) PAID out in 8thAnd to fire everyone up, here is the watermelon head shot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgZ8adAZ_0"Right in the kisser"
Good luck all. Bring it home nat and kat!

I'm happy with that finish. LOL at the producers trying to still make drama out of the final drive. That crap makes me more mad than anything else about the show.

My recorded version cut out the promo for the next season...They kept promoting it..Can someone tell me what hey said about the upcoming season..Thanks

Hooray for a gimmick season. Unfinished Business!I hope the promo was just a possibility of which teams are going to run instead of a true representation of who's actually running. Some of the teams are a lock to run like team Globetrotters and team Aspergers but I don't know if I want to watch the mother/deaf son, the poker chicks or chad abusing Stephanie for another season.

I'm happy with that finish. LOL at the producers trying to still make drama out of the final drive. That crap makes me more mad than anything else about the show.
agreed with the winner and trying to manufacture drama

SHIP IT...btw i was still nervous with the manufactured drama. I knew it was it a huge longshot that they would comeback but I was rooting for Nat and Kat more than anyone so I was on the edge of my seat.As for unfinished business, I'm ok with it. The did seem to show a ton of teams and there's no way all will be in it. I'd say whoever talked has a much better chance. Globetrotters, Cowboys I hope so. Team Asian I hope not.

SHIP IT...btw i was still nervous with the manufactured drama. I knew it was it a huge longshot that they would comeback but I was rooting for Nat and Kat more than anyone so I was on the edge of my seat.As for unfinished business, I'm ok with it. The did seem to show a ton of teams and there's no way all will be in it. I'd say whoever talked has a much better chance. Globetrotters, Cowboys I hope so. Team Asian I hope not.
You're a tard. That final challenge had to take at least 20 minutes, and the other team wasn't even there when they left. Don't be a part of the problem! Demand change from CBS!My wife and I thought they showed way from than 15 teams in the promo, so I'm guessing not all of them will be on the show. At least I hope so. I hate the poker chicks.

meh... I don't like challenges where a team has to wait for another team to go, like the bungee swings. I figured it was all over when Nat and Kat finished that first. The only way they were going to lose was by a taxi F'up like what happened to Jill and Thomas.dev and canuckickstan post sn's. Dev has $1 coming for first and canuck has $3 for coming in 3rd.

The teams for next season are out:If you want to find out who they are click on the link below. If you don't want to find out don't click on the link.http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...terfeed_kristin
That's just a recap from the promo tonight. At the end it says "Stay tuned for the final list!".I'm not saying that list is wrong, but whatever. Why would the ivy league singers be in an all-star cast?