Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

This is easily the worst bunch of useless sacks of crap to have ever played this game. Seriously, first ever survivor that I'm not caring about Sunday's finale.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that even legal?? Jeff basically said you guys better change your vote or you are going to lose...The morons didnt even realize it and just voted the same..Wtf was that? I am really happy though as our chick is still alive..

That was about as flagrantly as I've seen Jeff try to influence the game. It almost seemed planned.Of course, Fabio and Dan are too stupid to realize he was talking sense. And, to make it even dumber, Jane voted for Sash, so even if they had flipped, she still would've been voted out because of her own spite vote.This season definitely has the worst players ever. NaOnka understood the game but in the end was a failure, and Sash sort of gets it but really hasn't played that well -- just well enough to beat idiots. Other than that, there's not a player on this season who could make it to the jury most seasons.
Agree with all of this. WTF at Jane STILL voting for Sash. Totally agree with you about Sash, he's just smart enough to beat these idiots.

Honestly, I think it was right for Fabio and Dan to vote out Jane. Nobody is winning against Jane so there is no point of making any alliance with her. That alliance of 3 with Chase, Holly, and Sash is weak as shit also. There is no way Dan is getting voted out if he makes it to the 4. At this point I think everyone wants Chase and Dan with them in the final 3 to have a better chance of winning.Go Fabio and Dan! But I think I'm ok with anyone winning except for Chase. I hate him.I won't say that this is close to the worst season ever, but it is definitely the dumbest cast in recent memory.Couldn't they have just told Jane that they are voting off Dan? Idiots! If Chase wins this game I'm not watching anymore. He makes horrible moves week after week.Jane looks like a crazy ET. I would not want to be on that woman's bad side.ET_53686645.jpg

Honestly, I think it was right for Fabio and Dan to vote out Jane. Nobody is winning against Jane so there is no point of making any alliance with her.
exactly...and it seems like fabio knows he's in a win or go home situation, while dan knows he's just worthless enough to drag to the finalsat this point, all i am hoping for is that fabio some how immunity-challenges his way to the final tribal, or else i'll have to root for dan to finish out the shittiest survivor season ever by becoming the shittiest survivor ever to win it all
That was about as flagrantly as I've seen Jeff try to influence the game. It almost seemed planned.Of course, Fabio and Dan are too stupid to realize he was talking sense. And, to make it even dumber, Jane voted for Sash, so even if they had flipped, she still would've been voted out because of her own spite vote.This season definitely has the worst players ever. NaOnka understood the game but in the end was a failure, and Sash sort of gets it but really hasn't played that well -- just well enough to beat idiots. Other than that, there's not a player on this season who could make it to the jury most seasons.
I agree with everything you said. It will be interesting to see if anyone takes Na' seriously during the Jury questioning or if they push back on her. Assuming Chase is still around at that point, he is getting her vote. If it were me, I'd consider "boycotting" her and making a statement that she didn't deserve to be on the Jury. That might help to secure a couple of other votes (Marty for example)I cannot believe how weak Chase is. He has flipped on just about everyone at this point and just seems to have no plan.Go Fabio.
I was pretty surprised that one of the two guys didn't give their immunity idol to Holly. It just seems that nobody is even trying to play a good game. How does Jane not immediately try to get Dan and Fabio on her side?!?

Ok now I'm ready to vent it out.Chase is just a terrible terrible player. He can't think for himself and isn't man enough to speak his own words. When Jane approaches he says "Have uh, we made a decision guys?" then waits for them to do the slaying and Sash comes off as the bad guy for having to speak up. Then at tribal when Jeff is pulling out info and basically asks him if Jane goes home would you target Fabio & Dan next? Chase of course has to look at Sash & Holly with a blank face and says something like "Uhm.. well what do you and Sash think?". Again making them speak up for him.In other words, Chase sucks.I think strategically it was the wrong move for Sash, Holly & Chase to tell Jane before the vote that they were going to vote her out. Their best option would've been at tribal to prevent her from forming a new alliance with Dan & Fabio for a potential 3 vs 3 vote scenario. As they were talking to her I was telling my wife how terrible that move was. Lucky for them Jane took it personal and dumped water on the fire as her revenge instead of thinking logically. THis makes Holly, Sash & Chase stupid for telling Jane and Jane even dumber for having a fit and not thinking clearly for herself and trying to form a new alliance with Dan & Fabio.In other words, Chase, Holly, Sash & Jane suck.At tribal council Jeff asks Dan so what's going on lately around camp? He responds with 'well Jane dumped water on the fire" and left it at that. A few questions later Jeff gets the truth as to what happened and why. Dan & Fabio didn't even bother to ask Jane at camp what's bothering her because they are clueless and dont' know how to play the damn game. It was an opportunity to form a 3 person alliance when it was obvious she was in a pure argument with her old alliance. When alliances break up they generally do not get votes in the end even if they are the victim of it. So even if Jane made it to the end with Fabio & Dan there's a good chance still that Sash, Holly & Chase might not even have given her the votes (cause she flipped on them, whatever). She also didn't have Marty's vote for sure. Also, how is it that Jeff can get info out of everyone in probably under an hour at tribal and these idiots can't figure out at camp while living with them 24/7 and can talk to them at anytime. Blows my mind. Regardless, after all that's said & done they didn't even vote with Jane even though they know their backs are against the walls.In other words Dan & Fabio suck.During one of the challenges Jeff says "Dan is quickly falling out of this challenge, 30 something days is showing it's signs". No no no, you're producers didn't do a good job with any sort of physical tests on these contestants because he has a been failure since day 1. A mule could do better than him in any competition.In other words Dan reeeaally sucks.I think it's fair to say Dan & Chase would be the best people to bring to the end for either Holly, Sash or Fabio. I think Sash is the only one though who has the brain power to make that possible somehow.

Jane acted horribly last night. What a display of immaturity. 20 seasons ago that reaction was funny and entertaining. Now it is just pitiful. This cast has to be one of the saddest groups of human beings put together on this show. Go Fabio.

In other words Dan & Fabio suck.During one of the challenges Jeff says "Dan is quickly falling out of this challenge, 30 something days is showing it's signs". No no no, you're producers didn't do a good job with any sort of physical tests on these contestants because he has a been failure since day 1. A mule could do better than him in any competition.
I believe my wife said "more like 30 minutes" right after Jeff made that comment.
Agree
This is easily the worst bunch of useless sacks of crap to have ever played this game. Seriously, first ever survivor that I'm not caring about Sunday's finale.
Concur
I really hope Fabio wins out the rest of the immunity challenges.
Go Fabio!
Agree with all of this. WTF at Jane STILL voting for Sash. Totally agree with you about Sash, he's just smart enough to beat these idiots.
So stupid, Jane, wtf...
Couldn't they have just told Jane that they are voting off Dan? Idiots!
So stupid, Sash, Holly and Chase
I was pretty surprised that one of the two guys didn't give their immunity idol to Holly. It just seems that nobody is even trying to play a good game. How does Jane not immediately try to get Dan and Fabio on her side?!?
Yes...Jane was too busy feeling betrayed and, in restrospect, it seems like she's been coattailing the whole time on imagined respect. She showed no strat at all...And, despite Jeff's blatant coaching, she STILL voted Sash and Dan and Fab voted Jane? Wtf stupid...

Jud's mom. My speculation: The producers had to put together a show that's usually pretty easy given it's formulaic nature, but this cast of survivors went off script. I don't think there was a way to show the camp drama and not give away the fact that Jane was screwed. The only strat talk we saw after the 30 minute long Sprint commercial was the tri-liance telling Jane she's out. I think Dan had laid out the different scenarios for Jane, with Jud nodding his head, while the other 3 were on reward. However, Jane was still hopeful that she was still in for the final 4 at that point. Sash got to Dan and Jud the next day and told them they had no choice but to vote Jane. Chase and Sash have two immunities and one of them will give it to Holly during tribal if they don't vote Jane. This means they have to guess which one will be vulnerable. Sash also spoke to each of them individually and made final 4 assurances if they don't win immunity. This was one of those lame tribal days where instead of conniving and strategy talk, the players were open about voting Jane off. I'm pretty sure the strat talk is part of every tribal and Jeff likes to poke and prod to get reactions and whittle down the trust between players. If someone misspeaks, they use it and build off that storyline the next week. This week instead of the players laying out the different strategies, they had to use Jeff at tribal to explain to the audience of how the vote could go. Chase's foreshadowing comment, "if we vote Jane out, we risk letting someone in that we don't want." May or may not be important. It seemed a little crow barred in the scene so I hope it isn't misdirection. I don't watch scenes from next week but I think it's time for the memory portion of the game which will give Dan a good shot at the next immunity. I think.....

These guys play as if this were the first Survivor show ever. They are all idiots. I'm just rooting for Fabio. Also how does Dan get past the physical tests Survivor producers give them?!?Also the way Jane reacted is just so lol. In the Thanksgiving recap I think she said something along the lines that she would "beg, borrow or steal to win the million dollars." So dumb that she's so pissed that they flipped on her when she wold have done the same to them if given the chance. And after 20 episodes or so you'd think people would stop bitching about so and so lying and how they played an honest game. Get over it.

Ok now I'm ready to vent it out.Chase is just a terrible terrible player. He can't think for himself and isn't man enough to speak his own words. When Jane approaches he says "Have uh, we made a decision guys?" then waits for them to do the slaying and Sash comes off as the bad guy for having to speak up. Then at tribal when Jeff is pulling out info and basically asks him if Jane goes home would you target Fabio & Dan next? Chase of course has to look at Sash & Holly with a blank face and says something like "Uhm.. well what do you and Sash think?". Again making them speak up for him.In other words, Chase sucks.I think strategically it was the wrong move for Sash, Holly & Chase to tell Jane before the vote that they were going to vote her out. Their best option would've been at tribal to prevent her from forming a new alliance with Dan & Fabio for a potential 3 vs 3 vote scenario. As they were talking to her I was telling my wife how terrible that move was. Lucky for them Jane took it personal and dumped water on the fire as her revenge instead of thinking logically. THis makes Holly, Sash & Chase stupid for telling Jane and Jane even dumber for having a fit and not thinking clearly for herself and trying to form a new alliance with Dan & Fabio.In other words, Chase, Holly, Sash & Jane suck.At tribal council Jeff asks Dan so what's going on lately around camp? He responds with 'well Jane dumped water on the fire" and left it at that. A few questions later Jeff gets the truth as to what happened and why. Dan & Fabio didn't even bother to ask Jane at camp what's bothering her because they are clueless and dont' know how to play the damn game. It was an opportunity to form a 3 person alliance when it was obvious she was in a pure argument with her old alliance. When alliances break up they generally do not get votes in the end even if they are the victim of it. So even if Jane made it to the end with Fabio & Dan there's a good chance still that Sash, Holly & Chase might not even have given her the votes (cause she flipped on them, whatever). She also didn't have Marty's vote for sure. Also, how is it that Jeff can get info out of everyone in probably under an hour at tribal and these idiots can't figure out at camp while living with them 24/7 and can talk to them at anytime. Blows my mind. Regardless, after all that's said & done they didn't even vote with Jane even though they know their backs are against the walls.In other words Dan & Fabio suck.During one of the challenges Jeff says "Dan is quickly falling out of this challenge, 30 something days is showing it's signs". No no no, you're producers didn't do a good job with any sort of physical tests on these contestants because he has a been failure since day 1. A mule could do better than him in any competition.In other words Dan reeeaally sucks.I think it's fair to say Dan & Chase would be the best people to bring to the end for either Holly, Sash or Fabio. I think Sash is the only one though who has the brain power to make that possible somehow.
Well said. When Jane came up to them and asked what they were thinking it was an absolute no-brainer to just lie to her and say "looks like Dan". No one has any instinct to conceal their strategy because no one has any strategy. It's really disappointing. I love this show so much, but this season just shows that the format of the game is not enough; you also need good players.
When Jane came up to them and asked what they were thinking it was an absolute no-brainer to just lie to her and say "looks like Dan". No one has any instinct to conceal their strategy because no one has any strategy. It's really disappointing. I love this show so much, but this season just shows that the format of the game is not enough; you also need good players.
Well said.
So who is winning? If I were a betting man I'd put my $ on Holly.
I think Holly and Sash have the best chances. I think Chase has pissed of too many jury members.I can't see Dan getting many jury votes. He just hasn't done enough.I think Fabio has a fighting chance, especially if he could get to the finals with Chase and Dan. He may need to win the last 2 immunity challenges to get there though. I'd really like to see him make the finals because he's convinced me he has been playing dumb a lot of this season. I'd like to see him at the final tribal address the jury.
I think Fabio has a fighting chance, especially if he could get to the finals with Chase and Dan. He may need to win the last 2 immunity challenges to get there though. I'd really like to see him make the finals because he's convinced me he has been playing dumb a lot of this season. I'd like to see him at the final tribal address the jury.
I go back and forth on whether he's just playing dumb, or he really is dumb and just happens to say smart things once in a while.

Might be too late but the remaining players should all kick in $2 towards a bubble pool. I think Dan will at least min cash because he is the best person to take to the end.