Anniversary

Haha you really keep knocking them out of the stadium. I don't know you, but regardless I'm sorry to hear that Sam.
im on a roll. :x
Thanks everyone for all of it.
sure sam. again sorry to hear.
Was she always this short? Or are you that tall?
she was shorter when she was a child. she is 4'10"
Was she always this short? Or are you that tall?
she was shorter when she was a child. she is 4'10"
you still have that picture of me and her standing side by side in indy? Always cracks me up.

Sammy, I'm not trying to pry, and I know that you're pretty close to the chest on a lot of things, but I feel like you starting a thread announcing all this, somewhat opens the door. What the hell happened, Dude? Twenty seven years is a long time.If you don't want to answer, I guess I could always troll the army thread, but that would take a long time, especially since you started this topic for this exact purpose.

Sammy, I'm not trying to pry, and I know that you're pretty close to the chest on a lot of things, but I feel like you starting a thread announcing all this, somewhat opens the door. What the hell happened, Dude? Twenty seven years is a long time.If you don't want to answer, I guess I could always troll the army thread, but that would take a long time, especially since you started this topic for this exact purpose.
Too put it plainly I married an awful, selfish woman. But it's amazing what you can get used to. There's a little in my blog but I have a private blog with a little more details in it. I limit who can see the private part. Send me your email for an invite to the private part.
you still have that picture of me and her standing side by side in indy? Always cracks me up.
I don't think that's my pick, it's not in my photobucket account. Picture063.jpg
Too put it plainly I married an awful, selfish woman. But it's amazing what you can get used to. There's a little in my blog but I have a private blog with a little more details in it. I limit who can see the private part. Send me your email for an invite to the private part.
sorry sam. :/ thats rough. i wish the best to you and the kids. and maybe you can get with jennifer now. :club: