I just browsed two threads in general and you are being an ass in both of them. Just saying.
LOL I was about to post the same thing.Not only is he being an ass, but is nitpicking the wrong things. The old spice thread was genuinely funny as one could see by the responses. As for this thread, people often use "FT", "FTP", and "Tilt" interchangeably when referring to Full Tilt Poker. Everyone with half a brain can make the connection between these three terms with little difficulty. There have been times where final table rail threads had some ambiguous use of the term "FT", but in this thread the context and the use is clear.
LOL I was about to post the same thing.Not only is he being an ass, but is nitpicking the wrong things. The old spice thread was genuinely funny as one could see by the responses. As for this thread, people often use "FT", "FTP", and "Tilt" interchangeably when referring to Full Tilt Poker. Everyone with half a brain can make the connection between these three terms with little difficulty. There have been times where final table rail threads had some ambiguous use of the term "FT", but in this thread the context and the use is clear.
well make that 3 threads. The other one I was referring to was the omaha 8 rail thread.
well make that 3 threads. The other one I was referring to was the omaha 8 rail thread.
LOL yeah: 3 threads.I hadn't opened the O8 FT thread until just now.
I just browsed two threads in general and you are being an ass in both of them. Just saying.
lol @ both of you for wasting time calling me out for stupid things. Just stating facts. Get over yourselves.
lol @ both of you for wasting time calling me out for stupid things. Just stating facts. Get over yourselves.
We were just making observations...Besides, you're the one who keeps calling out OPs for stupid reasons on separate occasions. If you can't handle taking some criticism for the content of your posts, perhaps you should reconsider constantly dishing it out.
lol @ even thinking this forum is remotely close to as good as 2p2
is that you nnb or is "lol @" just the new fad that I was never aware of?
I love when troll-like haters defer to "get over yourself" when being called out for their trollish attitude.Wha na na
I love when troll-like haters defer to "get over yourself" when being called out for their trollish attitude.Wha na na
wtf is wha na na ive never understood italso am i a troll like hater
The consensus on here would be a yeah....but I personally have never had any problems with you. Then again I've never had issues with anyone on here really. I suppose that's part of me being newish and not really having any sort of clique association, etc.Wha na na....I have no idea where it came from. Just something often used back in MY college days when running my bitch ass roommate off rainbow road on Mario Kart N64.
At least when you troll, you tend to be right...