big no limit cash game in las vegas

i was wondarring what were the buy-in of the biggest regulars no limit texas hold'em game ( not in a mixed game ) in Las Vegas and elsewhere in the USA? and if there was occasionally a very big full or short handed NLTH game in LV such as a 100 000$ game ( blinds 500/1000 )?i saw that Daniel played a 20 000$ NL game this year but i was wondering if there was a regular 20 000$ NL game and if she was all TH or a mixed gameonline the maximum is royalvegas with 20 000$, UB has 5000$ game and pokerstars has only 2000$ NL game, right?i see that the 5000$ on UB has quite a good number of regular players and the pokerstars 2000$NL is hot, but i didn't go on royalvegas for 6 months, does their 20 000$ game has many players in the week or the weekend?in TH the higher that you can found is 300/600 in the USA? and on line 100/200 ( pokerstars ) which game is though i only played it once and you need to send them copied of your ID and credit card, and to talk about your poker background to be able to play it i thought i saw a 150/300 TH game on line but i'm not sure

I wanted to be the first to respond to your post to warn you.You're probably going to get flamed. Pay it no heed... grammatical and spelling errors happen and I for one don't think it's very funny to ridicule people for it. Just try to be a bit more thorough and articulate in the future.Welcome to the forum... just despite what you're about to read, I still think it's a friendly and helpful place to post.To answer your actual question... In Daniel's blog he talks about the no-limit and pot-limit games they play in the mixed big game as having a cap. That means that no player can put more than $100,000 in a pot throughout the course of the hand... and as far as I know, there aren't any bigger regular games anywhere else.I seem to recall one of the little pre- and post-commercial vignettes on the WPT from season 1 saying that the biggest game ever played was a 10 million dollar buyin NLH game. I'm not sure of the accuracy of that though.And lastly, billionaire Andy Beal has been rumored to be searching for a $40M buyin freezeout heads up game against a confederation of the best (and richest) poker players in the world. It has yet to happen, and because the two parties can't stop squabbling over TV rights, it may never happen.

40 mil? Are there professional poker players rich enough to afford that? I would imagine the only people to play would be the poker player business magnats. People like Beal, Jerry Buss (maybe), Ted Turner and whatnot. I know some of the poker legends are extremely rich but that is just playing beyond your BR.

40 million is indeed a lot. That's why Brunson, Lederer, Todd Brunson, Jennifer Harman, et. al. were going to pool their money and make it a business and "own stock" in their share of the 40 million (if they won).Todd Brunson (Doyle's son) took 13M off him heads up once. I believe that's the record for Andy Beal.www.pokerpages.com has articles archived... but I'm too lazy to find them for you.

sorry for my bad english i will try to write better but if it can make you feel better, english is not my first language : i'm french and live in franceanyway i was talking about the no limit texas hold'em game only. i was wondering if there were a regular 10 000$ THNL game in Las Vegas every day for exemple

I don't know if your going to find anyone besides one of the pro's that can answer your question with 100% confidence but from my understanding the biggest games are almost always mixed. I'm sure if you have money though and are really want to only play NLTH then you could find a very high game. I know when I was in vegas the highest strictly NL game I saw at the bellagio was not quite at the 500-1000 level but then again I was not up in the high roller section checking every single table. If your lucky DN will answer this ? for you though.

sorry for my bad english i will try to write better but if it can make you feel better, english is not my first language : i'm french and live in franceanyway i was talking about the no limit texas hold'em game only. i was wondering if there were a regular 10 000$ THNL game in Las Vegas every day for exemple
Where in France are you from? I love France.
i was wondarring what were the buy-in of the biggest regulars no limit texas hold'em game ( not in a mixed game ) in Las Vegas and elsewhere in the USA? and if there was occasionally a very big full or short handed NLTH game in LV such as a 100 000$ game ( blinds 500/1000 )?
The highest stakes games occur when the players show up. They will not be as regular as the lower high stakes games like 400/800 or whatnot. 50-100 NL is usually the biggest game at a room like Bellagio from what I've read.In the Big Game, the NL and PL stakes are set with a $100,000 cap - this the maximum amount any player can lose on each hand. The players report that this makes for some interesting games as it's not really NL and people go All-in (for $100K) more often than typical.I'm trying to remember if the blinds and antes were different for the NL, but otherwise it would be 4K/8K blinds.So the answer to your question (as best I understood it)... the buy in is unlimited. I imagine if someone came with less than $100K that would be frowned upon.I'm not a high stakes pro at all but I do read bit and try to keep my facts straight. DN would have the best answer on this forum but he's busy at the moment fighting for bragging rights.

thanks a lot your answers helped me a little to find out what i wanted especially elkang'si'm in paris near Pigalle (9è) and i'm gonna moove to rue du Bac (7è) near the Seine. i play at the ACF on the Champs Elysées but mostly online on pokerstars. i will be playing the wpt at the ACF this summer and i hope i will see DN and play with (against) him in the tourney ***************************the gretest thing would be that DANIEL answer me of course but i don't want to disturb him to much just for having an information from him even if i think that this information could be uselful to more people than just me********************************************************************good things guysfor the french come on see the forum on our club at www.clubpoker.net, a club of 700 members mostly french and mostly young but we have some famous players in our club such as Tom Mc Evoy who plays sometimes our private online tourney on pokestars; i'm calculer on the forum. our club is sometimes sponsored by pokerroom and we send 2/3 of our best members to big tourneys such as ept tourneys.

nobody has more infos on the big no limit cash game both live an online??