Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

I have a big time itch to play poker.

Invited to 3 poker games tonight. Declined due to leafs and major sports

Going to try to track this through here for the year. All bets will be similar, as people who followed the FCHL bets last year know.

First one of the year:

LAD -2.5 +290. Should be more like +275 or less for break-even so there's a decent bit of equity there - I estimate 8%.

March 31st picks

WAS 2.90

ATL 3.50

STL 3.40

OAK 3.75

Ill have more details on how this works tomorrow when I'm back at a computer.

any reasoning behind it?

any reasoning behind it?

I think Danny bets only on the differing money lines between the different sites and looks for value..his bets are ridicolous long shots, I think -2.5 lines...When they come in , he makes a killing...I particularly dont agree with his strategy, however it works and its respected...

Its hard to make money betting favourites in baseball, let alone 3 run favourites

I m going to follow Brian's bets again this year..I think his best sport is baseball..He bets "live dogs" here is an example, his record last year was :

234-248..A losing record right? but he was up 63 units..Not bad at all...

if you havent looked the websits is www.sportswagers.ca

Already started off nice, as we had San Diego last night..Today he has the Jays +152 and Seattle +115..

Check him out, with extensive writeups

Danny's lines also confuse me as he uses decimal lines, not the American lines we are all used to..

For example he has Washingon -2.5 lines at 2.90...The correct way(in my mind) is Washington -2.5 +190 (currently its up to +195)

Its not that its wrong its what you are used to..but most gambling sites, Las Vegas books always use the American way of posting..There is a third and much more annoying way which would display that line as a fraction 39/20 as it currently stands

i bet all of Danny's bets and Brians's bets..Also have bet my favourite sucker bet, no shutouts for +850.

This is a fun bet that I bet time to time...All you need is one run from every team...Probably not a good idea today as all the top pitchers are pitching..But its early on..

Danny's lines also confuse me as he uses decimal lines, not the American lines we are all used to..

For example he has Washingon -2.5 lines at 2.90...The correct way(in my mind) is Washington -2.5 +190 (currently its up to +195)

Its not that its wrong its what you are used to..but most gambling sites, Las Vegas books always use the American way of posting..There is a third and much more annoying way which would display that line as a fraction 39/20 as it currently stands

Me too. I am too use to the American lines.

All this talk about betting baseball is making me itchy. I never ever bet baseball because I don't really follow it that much. Hockey and Football is what I stick to.

WAS-NYM bet of WAS -2.5

Game goes to extra innings, makes you think the spread wont be covered.

Washington scores 4 in top of 10th, easily covering.

NY Mets score 2 in bottom of the 10th, to lose the game, but cover the spread.

First in season bet of the year in baseball already ends very NFL like. lol.

WAS-NYM bet of WAS -2.5

Game goes to extra innings, makes you think the spread wont be covered.

Washington scores 4 in top of 10th, easily covering.

NY Mets score 2 in bottom of the 10th, to lose the game, but cover the spread.

First in season bet of the year in baseball already ends very NFL like. lol.

Yup. Gross