Degenerate Gambling

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not clutch.

Glad you won! I'll probably be scalin back the volume for the playoffs, since I never feel too confident on short slates, but we'll see how I feel about my lineup once the weekend rolls around.   Af

At the Pens practice facility and Rick Tochett ends up standing next to me. It took every ounce of self control to not engage him in a conversation about the Rick Tochett Experience.

Posted Images

Here are the games that I think are off on Proline. The odds on Proline are the under: Proline VegasTor Bos 5.5 1.55 5o -130Buf Flo 5.5 1.8 5.5u -130Nyr Cal 5.5 1.55 5o -120Min Edm 5.5 1.5 5o -125Nas Van 5.5 1.7 5o -130La Phx 5.5 1.8 5.5u -135Now I am not too keen on the Tor/Bos. May only do a 4 gamer to start out for 1 unit.

Chicken out and only went .5 unit on the following parlays on Proline:All games are under 5.5:La/PhxNas/VanMon/PitMin/EdmOdds 7.34Mon/PitLa/PhxBuf/FloNyr/CalOdds 8.04

Chicken out and only went .5 unit on the following parlays on Proline:All games are under 5.5:La/PhxNas/VanMon/PitMin/EdmOdds 7.34Mon/PitLa/PhxBuf/FloNyr/CalOdds 8.04
Lost on the 1st ticket but got really lucky and hit the 2nd ticket. Up 3.04 units. Going to cash and play this weekend.
The juice on proline is WAYYYY too high to be worth gambling on.
I totally agree with you but with them giving out 5.5 when Vegas has the over/under at 5 is too much to pass up on. I have not done this for 7 years.
Lost on the 1st ticket but got really lucky and hit the 2nd ticket. Up 3.04 units. Going to cash and play this weekend.I totally agree with you but with them giving out 5.5 when Vegas has the over/under at 5 is too much to pass up on. I have not done this for 7 years.
THe lines are too high on the totals .I have been playing the grand salami under steady and it comes in all the time.
THe lines are too high on the totals .I have been playing the grand salami under steady and it comes in all the time.
That is the truth until they start giving out 4.5 or lowering the odds on the under to make it not worthwhile.Looking atSJ/NJ underand Dal/Ana underThen put them up against a couple for Saturday. Going to see if I can build some type of bankroll and then try to hit it like I did 7 years ago.Going to stick with .5 units for now.

Im guessing those bets were made when the Cards were 9.5 games out in September(something like that)..Just sick

hard to put a whole lot of trust in a team that doesn't play defense. Their last game was one of the worst displays I had seen in a while.

That is the truth until they start giving out 4.5 or lowering the odds on the under to make it not worthwhile.Looking atSJ/NJ underand Dal/Ana underThen put them up against a couple for Saturday. Going to see if I can build some type of bankroll and then try to hit it like I did 7 years ago.Going to stick with .5 units for now.
That damn sj/nj game on Friday cost me a ticket on a goal with 33 seconds left in the game and a penalty shot. I got ticked off so put 1 unit down on the following:nas/cal - undermin/van - undernj/pit - undernyr/edm - underdas/la - underpays over 8 units and just need last game.
So, we're all hedging our bets if we're holding these tickets right? He's already won $125k. Jesus.
it'd be pretty expensive to hedge if he's not got that much liquid sitting around. would probably have to sell property or something, and even then, would someone take that much action? lots of legwork involved.
it'd be pretty expensive to hedge if he's not got that much liquid sitting around. would probably have to sell property or something, and even then, would someone take that much action? lots of legwork involved.
No, he's cashed the $125K already.... he's got money to hedge...

so those bets were made at 8am?does anyone else believe they were made at the end of a long night of drinking/gambling/whatever else that was either so good or so bad, that the bettor just said....f it, i got $500 to blow.nice win Wayne.

No, he's cashed the $125K already.... he's got money to hedge...
oh, I missed that they were different wagers...yeah, no way in the world do you leave that unhedged.