Good for Holli. Sadly I was spoiled by her tweet about winning. Bah!Saw Dave from last season, I think his name was Dave, I could be wrong, but I saw last years winner at the winners party. Wonder what he is up to.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for Holli. Sadly I was spoiled by her tweet about winning. Bah!Saw Dave from last season, I think his name was Dave, I could be wrong, but I saw last years winner at the winners party. Wonder what he is up to.
I saw him (Dave) as well.Glad for Holly but thought Jay may have outdone her but I'm sure it was close.
I saw him (Dave) as well.Glad for Holly but thought Jay may have outdone her but I'm sure it was close.
i think her (mostly) taking control of a sub-par kitchen crew versus jay allowing ben to call out orders would have been pretty important in the final analysis. when ben tried that against scott at the pass he almost had his spleen removed.
i think her (mostly) taking control of a sub-par kitchen crew versus jay allowing ben to call out orders would have been pretty important in the final analysis. when ben tried that against scott at the pass he almost had his spleen removed.
I also think that he didn't like the way Jay handled Jayson. He coddled him instead of laying into him. THough I think Jays way worked best to get the most out of Jayson.
I also think that he didn't like the way Jay handled Jayson. He coddled him instead of laying into him. THough I think Jays way worked best to get the most out of Jayson.
Agree 100%. Said this to my wife, exactly this way on Tues night.
Gordon Ramsay went through that entire season and didn't once make fun of Jay for his blue hair. Not once.
Each week I watched and prayed but it never came to pass. I was deflated when it was over. Ramsey is offically a wimp now.