Florida Marlins 2010 Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

por que?
This is almost certainly in the wrong thread. And yet I'll reply to it here anyway, because at this point what does it matter? You know?Big time catching prospect (although "hitting prospect" is probably more correct) was traded from the Yankees to the Mariners for stud Michael Pineda. The Mariners desperately need some offense, but I really, really hate to see Pineda go to the freaking Yankees. And the Yankees signed Hiroki Kuroda, who I think has always been really underrated (on the other hand, he's pretty old and moving from Dodger Stadium to the AL East is a tough transition).

this is why people hate the yankees. they were able to turn a guy who they didnt need and really had no place for, into one a top young arm. not cool man. it's times like these that i really want to know how these trades go down. did the mariners send out a league wide bulletin, "WE NEED OFFENSE, PINEDA UP FOR GRABS," and the yankees made the best offer? or is this a private dance just for them? because here in KC the royals have a bevy of young stallion position players and we are desperate need of pitching and i'd like to think that dayton moore was in on this shit but the price was too high. but if he didnt even know, if we didnt even get a shot - well that would suck the d.