There is some sort of Yahoo glitch...Travis Snider is on my roster as Steve kindly added him recently, however he shows as FA...He shows on my team as an FA

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the totals available for auction. Again, I know someone will forget or get confused come Monday, $1 in auction money is $.25 in our league. Yahoo won't allow a team to have less than $28 so Dale and me have the minimum but the number in () is what we truly have available to spend. Fearsome Beavers $28 ($20)Overpaid Bobbleheads $113Lethbridge Bulls $33DoucheGators $50Ingmen $105Monkeyballers Auctio $28 ($8)Long Ball Whalers au $180Toronto Mustangs $33Newmarket Hurricanes $46Go Bears $152THE UNDERDOGS $46
I am not listed. Any idea as to what I have? $48 spent with $28 ($112) to spend is what comes to my mind but I am not sure
There is some sort of Yahoo glitch...Travis Snider is on my roster as Steve kindly added him recently, however he shows as FA...He shows on my team as an FA
I forgot to hit the keeper tab on him so that is now fixed.
I am not listed. Any idea as to what I have? $48 spent with $28 ($112) to spend is what comes to my mind but I am not sure
You hadn't signed up at that point so that is why you are not in there. Yes, $112 is correct.
Am I supposed to be able to understand that last sentence? :club:
Sure, why not. Basically just that, most of us won't care what other teams are doing, other than a general idea (though it would be helpful strategically)If anyone is using where other teams are at, to a very specific degree, I suggest doing your own calculations/recalculations as Yahoo may not be trustworthy.

Everything looks fine to me on the yahoo side of things. You can sort by team and check them out yourselves. Trouble is that no one double checks till the 11th hour. Serge's guy was on his roster but I had not checked the keeper status box to solidify him. At this point I double checked and everything is all set.For reference Max players /signed players /keepersFearsome Beavers 26 23 23Long Ball Whalers 26 13 13Monkeyballers 26 21 21Overpaid Bobbleheads 26 17 17Lethbridge Bulls 26 21 21DoucheGators 26 17 17Ingmen 26 15 15Newmarket Hurricanes 26 22 22THE UNDERDOGS 26 19 19Toronto Mustangs 26 16 16Go Bears 26 14 14Broadway 26 13 13There should be no reason that anyone nominates a player on a current roster. A quick check of the farm team list and searching on yahoo should let you know if the player you want is available.I just hope I can spend my $5 fast enough to leave early and do something else.

Everything looks fine to me on the yahoo side of things. You can sort by team and check them out yourselves. Trouble is that no one double checks till the 11th hour. Serge's guy was on his roster but I had not checked the keeper status box to solidify him. At this point I double checked and everything is all set.For reference Max players /signed players /keepersFearsome Beavers 26 23 23Long Ball Whalers 26 13 13Monkeyballers 26 21 21Overpaid Bobbleheads 26 17 17Lethbridge Bulls 26 21 21DoucheGators 26 17 17Ingmen 26 15 15Newmarket Hurricanes 26 22 22THE UNDERDOGS 26 19 19Toronto Mustangs 26 16 16Go Bears 26 14 14Broadway 26 13 13There should be no reason that anyone nominates a player on a current roster. A quick check of the farm team list and searching on yahoo should let you know if the player you want is available.I just hope I can spend my $5 fast enough to leave early and do something else.
5$???????? I thought you only had $1.25 to spend? :club:

I have these PITCHERS listed as AVAILABLE. Please let us know if you have something different. ArizonaBaltimoreBostonClevelandColoradoHoustonKansas CityLADMilwaukeeNYMNYYOaklandPittsburghSan DiegoSeattleSt. LouisThank you.

I have these PITCHERS listed as AVAILABLE. Please let us know if you have something different. ArizonaBaltimoreBostonClevelandColoradoHoustonKansas CityLADMilwaukeeNYMNYYOaklandPittsburghSan DiegoSeattleSt. LouisThank you.
Good list. Is Texas signed? I didn't think they were...

Wednesday? hmm I was just going to come in here and say that I have a meeting tonight around 7 CT that should take about an hour and I can hopefully make it home by 8:15-20 but I figured I'd let everyone know in case I'm running a few minutes late. If it's Wednesday then what I said above can be ignored.

I see the draft is now set for Wednesday. Sorry, left the auction early, but what's the deal? Too late to schedule it for Tuesday?
Steve is probably the only one who knows the answer to this.

Sadly the auction lasted past mindnight so it wouldn't let me set it for today. I just set it but obv will need to change it. We need to find a date before the 1st to get this finished.

Sadly the auction lasted past mindnight so it wouldn't let me set it for today. I just set it but obv will need to change it. We need to find a date before the 1st to get this finished.
Do we want to try getting some of it done on MSN tonight?

Actually Wednesday works better for me.I forgot my son has hockey tonight at 9 pm. I am not sure however if he will play since he is playing 5 games today for his school team.So if it is today, I was going to make him miss his houseleague game (since he will be very tired).

Im ok with Wednesday. I think I recall Jay saying he had an issue though.Lets try for Wed. and see if anyone objects.
Im ok with Wednesday. I think I recall Jay saying he had an issue though.Lets try for Wed. and see if anyone objects.
Last night John asked if we could run the auction tonight but earlier than 9:30 and Andre stated that he was going to have a hard time making it to his hotel by 9:30 tonight so I brought up Wednesday and many people said no.I am good Wednesday, Thursday, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thursday.

is there a way to email everyone and get firm on a date? someone want to put up notification on the main site?I suggest we get together tonight anyway and finalize a date at least.

is there a way to email everyone and get firm on a date? someone want to put up notification on the main site?I suggest we get together tonight anyway and finalize a date at least.
Heh, yeah, good luck with that. I expect angry steve comments after this but I will say it anyway. The issue I have with this league is that we have a site but we never use it. Everything spills into this topic until things get to a point where someone finally realizes we have a full functioning site for everything. Getting people to sign up for stuff or set dates is always a pain in the booty because I don't have emails for everyone, and if I post at the FCBL half the people never go there and the other half miss posts in this thread because my important post about things is now 30 posts back there and people don't go back. People ask questions here all the time that are stated in full detail at the FCBL site or posted numerous times in here. So yeah, I get frustrated. Not angry, frustrated.