sorry guys..I was eastering, drinking , eating and drinking..I am back now..picks will be done shortly..Apologies
not necessary. I dont think today was a day to rush anyone.hope you and family had a good one.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Jays!Can't believe I didn't get to watch last night's game. Looks like it was fantastic. Less so if you paid $5+ for NYY or Boston pitching (oops). Hmm, Beckett/Okajima/Papelbon combine for 2 strikeouts. Not...good.

Is my name spelled Toronto Mustings on purpose in the first game result page??If so I am coming after you guys.. :club:

Another big trade has been agreed to in the FCPBL. Jay and I will be announcing it...I don't know, we haven't decided. Maybe, just before the Jay's game? Let's get the hype training rolling!

Another big trade has been agreed to in the FCPBL. Jay and I will be announcing it...I don't know, we haven't decided. Maybe, just before the Jay's game? Let's get the hype training rolling!
We should announce it 5 minutes before first pitch on Friday. Keep our opponents guessing!
Is my name spelled Toronto Mustings on purpose in the first game result page??If so I am coming after you guys.. :club:
lol, no just fixed it. I wasn't able to edit my posts until Steve The Genius just fixed something. It is now edited...
We should announce it 5 minutes before first pitch on Friday. Keep our opponents guessing!
lol, but then the lineups will be messed up because the Yahoo pages won't be updated!I vote for announcing it during the opening of the Jay's game.
oh crap...
oh crap...
lol. Well, it is just a player-for-player swap, so presumably neither team got significantly stronger. Then again, Jay making two big trades in the early days of a league is a scary thing for opposing GMs.And Jay making a trade with me usually means bad news for Jay's future opponents :club:
lol, but then the lineups will be messed up because the Yahoo pages won't be updated!I vote for announcing it during the opening of the Jay's game.
Are we to assume its a Jays player involved
lol. Well, it is just a player-for-player swap, so presumably neither team got significantly stronger. Then again, Jay making two big trades in the early days of a league is a scary thing for opposing GMs.And Jay making a trade with me usually means bad news for Jay's future opponents :club:
yeah, this pretty much details exactly what I meant by "oh, crap"
Are we to assume its a Jays player involved
You would be safer to assume that there isn't.It's really not that big of a trade. Danny, I proposed it at the Yahoo site. It should go through as soon as you accept, but we'll have to post at the site too for contract purposes.
You would be safer to assume that there isn't.It's really not that big of a trade. Danny, I proposed it at the Yahoo site. It should go through as soon as you accept, but we'll have to post at the site too for contract purposes.
Not like that time you got A-Rod? :club:
yeah, this pretty much details exactly what I meant by "oh, crap"
lol. Jay's like my older brother who is super-nice and helpful...but when the time comes he is going to get what he wants without putting up with my crap, and knows that I'll grin and bear it.
Sounds good. Not a big trade? It's the second biggest trade in the history of the FCPBL!?
is there a link anywhere on the FCPBL message board to the website that contains our standings/rosters/assets etc.?
Expect something up soon, I'm doing the hard data and Steve is going to put up a section on the board for it so it can be easy to check there as well.
lol. Jay's like my older brother who is super-nice and helpful...but when the time comes he is going to get what he wants without putting up with my crap, and knows that I'll grin and bear it.
Damn, that's a pretty accurate description! :club: