Ok Ryan I've added that + Qyayqi's to the OP.With my 2 deep runs I have a ridiculous start to the weekly TLB. I'm currently in 20th with about as many points as I've had on any other week. Gonna push hard this week and try to get 8 more scores over 250 by playing sessions every day except today. Who knows, I might be playing a Stars pro heads up next Sunday! I'm gonna push for 10k VPP/week by playing a couple of shortish cash game sesssions every day too.Next week I might start mixing up a bunch of $26 90 mans sessions on FTP since I'm sure they are a lot softer than $36 180s on Stars and run just about often enough to get a decent session going.Here are my results so far. Once I start FTing some tournaments (and I'm starting to feel really good about how I'm playing again) this should start turning aroundp6Zh7U9jHTAKtHgPtj8o.pngI'll update these results weekly.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh first day at this, and I lost $190.34About today:I didn't put in a massive grind session, but I played the most tables I have played since being back from Spring Break. I think I missed some value when I flopped a set of AA when the board ran out AK777. I also made a marginal shove deepish in the 3r where I had just seen the CO double to like 100k, while I have about 88k. He doubled KJ>KQ aipf. He 3x in the CO and I have ATo in the SB. I really thought I should fold, but I reluctantly jammed and he ended up having AKo. I flopped a gutter to his K but bricked. Seeing that I'm a little under the weather, I don't think I will play until I feel 100%. I woke up today thinking I felt better, but as the day went on, I started feeling worse and worse. I think if I was in a better mindset I would have played a lot better, but I do think that I wasn't just clicking buttons today and I was really thinking about situations and making some smart resteals as well as getting value from another big hand when I flopped a straight. For the day I will give my play a B (like an 86%). I did get unlucky a few times, and kinda let that get to me as well. I really have to just focus on playing my best and not worrying about variance. My makeup number is still in the back of my head when I play, but once I do a HH review here in the near future, I think that I will be able to just focus on playing and not worrying about money. The moment you start worrying about money is the moment you will be off your A game, and I really don't know the last time I was 100% on my A game for an entire session. Hopefully I will feel better by Thursday and can put in a long grind session. But who knows, this week could be a bust seeing that I'm driving home to see the family as well as the gf's family. Goals for next session: Play only like 6 tables. Focus on those tables. Get off of aim and stop glancing at the internetI still feel confident that I will be able to accomplish this goal and be able to get out to Vegas for the WSOP

Woot so I'm in the green! So far 15 days ~4k.Currently 8th in the weekly TLB with 5 pretty solid scores (3x MTT, 2x180). Gonna grind really hard for the next 4 days so I have a decent shot at winning.56th in the monthly, which is worth $100. 50th is worth $50 and I have day to gain about 40 points.

pretty much done for march. after the first week i was up over $400. after last night i am up... $0. i'm really, really not in my happy place after the last 3 weeks.

Yea I can't remember what the picture is of exactly or how I found it. I could go to the effort to find it on my computer and upload it but I'm lazy.Try http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=nebula...l=en&tab=wihttp://images.google.co.uk/images?um=1&amp...ai=&start=0This one works kinda well http://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2006...crab-nebula.jpg

fgsdgsgfsdgsd gonna be just short of Top 50 TLB for March- about 55th probably. Currently 8th in the weekly with 5 pretty good scores. Gonna grind an absolute ton for the next 3 days to give myself a shot at winning.

6.50/45t, about 32 still in it. do we call 2 shorter than us getting 2.5:1?feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($6.00+$0.50) t75/t150 - 9 playersCO: t1,095 Button: t1,415 SB: t1,295 BB: t1,475 (Hero)UTG: t4,700 UTG+1: t2,965 MP: t2,760 MP2: t1,080 HJ: t1,765 Preflop: (t225) Hero is BB with :ts:club: (9 players)3 folds, MP2 raises to t1080 and is all-in, HJ folds, CO raises to t1095 and is all-in, 2 folds, Hero ?

6.50/45t, about 32 still in it. do we call 2 shorter than us getting 2.5:1?feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($6.00+$0.50) t75/t150 - 9 playersCO: t1,095 Button: t1,415 SB: t1,295 BB: t1,475 (Hero)UTG: t4,700 UTG+1: t2,965 MP: t2,760 MP2: t1,080 HJ: t1,765 Preflop: (t225) Hero is BB with :ts:club: (9 players)3 folds, MP2 raises to t1080 and is all-in, HJ folds, CO raises to t1095 and is all-in, 2 folds, Hero ?
Noooooooooooo.
that'd explain why i was called various names and was told to get off the site and go play bingo.or did you mean to type, "mooo"?
I meant Nooooooooo.I'd get into an explanation but I don't have the calculations in terms of math in front of me, so I'll let Phil handle it.

2.5:1 vs 2 opponents is not the same as vs 1. I think you could call this off at 150/300 + antes and maaaaaaaaaaaybe 125/250 + antes but thats gonna be close. Also it's basically all of your stack.

So these are my scores right now for the weeklyTLB:xvQTPBss9CsLu-9ywGZn.pngIf I can replace the bottom 5 with scores which average 500 then that will put me at a score which should have a decent shot at winning. This will not be easy.. 12 180s are pretty worthless so I can just concentrate on playing bigger field stuff and 36s for the next 3 days.

i figured i was on 2 live cards, and if they both have Ax i'd be up against 3 cards instead of 4. also, 225 in blinds if i fold this & the next hand, and then we're at 100/200 in another couple minutes which means folding now leaves me with 5-6bb's.i made the donkey call, hit, and had enough chips to go on to 1st. but i probably should have folded. i did think about it for a while before making the "i hate my hand, i call" call off. the one guy went off on me for about 15 minutes.i was probably also swayed by frustration from the last 2 weeks. i'll have to work on tilt issues.

i figured i was on 2 live cards, and if they both have Ax i'd be up against 3 cards instead of 4. also, 225 in blinds if i fold this & the next hand, and then we're at 100/200 in another couple minutes which means folding now leaves me with 5-6bb's.
If I had <4-5 BBs to start the hand I would call for those reasons mostly just to try to triple up to a playable stack. As it is, even with the blind increase you are still in okay shape for an orbit or so and you will likely get spots to shove in that time.

Not usually one to post bad beats/coolers but....I was 1/19 in some $33 freezeout with about 5k for 1st. Then this happened:seberek: posts big blind 5000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to Blue Baboon [Qh Qd] clayboy2000: folds Carden72: folds zeldaps28: folds Blue Baboon: raises 5000 to 10000 Chip210: folds seberek: raises 83176 to 93176 and is all-in Blue Baboon: calls 83176 *** FLOP *** [4s Js Kh] *** TURN *** [4s Js Kh] [7d] *** RIVER *** [4s Js Kh 7d] [9s] *** SHOW DOWN *** seberek: shows [7c 7h] (three of a kind, Sevens) Blue Baboon: shows [Qh Qd] (a pair of Queens) seberek collected 191852 from potI'm still 3/19 or so, healthy...then an orbit later this happens. seberek: posts big blind 5000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to Blue Baboon [2d Qd] clayboy2000: folds Carden72: folds zeldaps28: folds Blue Baboon: raises 5000 to 10000 Chip210: calls 7500 seberek: calls 5000 *** FLOP *** [7d Jd 8d] Chip210: checks seberek: checks Blue Baboon: bets 19225 Chip210: folds seberek: raises 20775 to 40000 Blue Baboon: raises 212668 to 252668 and is all-in seberek: calls 188352 and is all-in Uncalled bet (24316) returned to Blue Baboon *** TURN *** [7d Jd 8d] [9c] *** RIVER *** [7d Jd 8d 9c] [3s] *** SHOW DOWN *** seberek: shows [Kd 3d] (a flush, King high) Blue Baboon: shows [2d Qd] (a flush, Queen high) seberek collected 489704 from pot Carden72 said, "kinda cold" *** SUMMARY ***next hand I'm out in 19th./rant over.I got 15th in some 109 turbo and 5th in a 44 turbo today. Shitty day in terms of TLBs, broke even on money - one of the days where it's insanely tilting to break even monetarily. Probably not gonna go too hard at grinding for the next couple of days just for the sake of TLBs - today was tough. In fact unless I hit a couple of big scores tomorrow (TLB wise) I'm gonna take Saturday off to play LHE.