Kinda ironic that I would be asking this question, but....you think there is such thing as being too unlucky to play poker? I cant get anything to hold up. Ever. I tracked 1000 hands and not only can I not get my premium hands to hold up, but of 1000 hands I only flopped a pair or better 112 times. Thats bottom pair included. 112. of 1000. I dont get it.......

but your name is luckydogg? If I felt that I was the exception to the rule of statistical balance, I would name myself something more correct like brokenmirrorsteponcrack12

but your name is luckydogg? If I felt that I was the exception to the rule of statistical balance, I would name myself something more correct like brokenmirrorsteponcrack13
FYP

I play 1000 hands in an hour.... This needs to be at least a 50k hand sample size imo.edit: and Variance does hit me in the face plenty of times. I could easily beast up 100 bucks into 500+ in a table in an hour (rush poker mind you) and I could easily lose 600-800 slowly on 4 tables combined in a 2-3 hour session. It's really not the luck, keep playing well and you'll be fine.

Kinda ironic that I would be asking this question, but....you think there is such thing as being too unlucky to play poker? I cant get anything to hold up. Ever. I tracked 1000 hands and not only can I not get my premium hands to hold up, but of 1000 hands I only flopped a pair or better 112 times. Thats bottom pair included. 112. of 1000. I dont get it.......
If you don't include bottom pair what are the stats? You might want to exclude those.

Analyze your game, try to find any leaks. If you are consistently getting it in with the best, don't change anything, just ride it out and stay positive.