So, if you read hand 1, this hand occurs about an hr or so later, same villain/female.MP + 2 (villian) calls $5 (stack is at $700 ish)Cutoff calls $5 (loose agg player) ($400)SB checksBB/hero checks (A :club: 7 :ts ) (my stack is just above $600)Flop ($20)3 :4h 9 :5c 10 :qh SB checksBB checksMP + 2 bets $30Cutoff calls $30BB calls $30Turn ($110)9 :jh BB checks (maybe i could fire here representing the 9, but i decided to go for a check raise if i didn't get the free river)MP + 2 bets $100Cutoff foldsBB raises to $220UTG + 2 calls $120 (she tanked for about 45 sec)River ($550)4 :3h Hero?At this point, I have about $350 left. I feel like I have to take a shot right? Her hand seems like a 10. She can't call a value bet/shove on the end with just a 10 right? Thoughts?

Ok, this hand, I really don't like the turn raise, only bc of the board pairing. That makes top pair all the more powerful and less likely for villain to fold. If the turn was say, a J, Q, or K, I have no prob raising it up. If you fire on the river, expect to be called a lot by any 10. (At least in my experience)

Ok, this hand, I really don't like the turn raise, only bc of the board pairing. That makes top pair all the more powerful and less likely for villain to fold. If the turn was say, a J, Q, or K, I have no prob raising it up. If you fire on the river, expect to be called a lot by any 10. (At least in my experience)
I can see your pov...but my call on the flop could represent a hand like a 9, j/9, q/9, 9/8, etc. I think it puts her in a tough spot, especially when she knows that I will fire on river if no spade hits (if she puts me on a 9).

dont raise turn, fold out river we have A high man! live is super weak, make hands and go to value town

Raise the flop not the turn
And if/when you do raise the turn. Don't minraise it. I understand 100 to 220 isn't a 'minraise' but it's close enough. It need to be 275 at least, which leaves up with < 1/2PSB??? Which is bad if we miss.Yet another reason why we should raise the flop.
i think raising flop doesnt get as many folds as raising turn does. aLl tens will call.
We want them to. We're a coinflip against any Tx that isn't AT, and there will be tons of bad turn cards that will make it hard for them to call again when we fire the turn. Plus you want to build the pot to make sure you can get your stack in when you hit. Plus on top of that, it will make it more likely for your flush to get paid off because live players expect you to call with flush draws, not raise them.