Bubble Survivaments [16 9-man]

The situation looks dire. I have an awesomely low stack. Many players like their cards pre here.Assuming in a vacuum, should I be joining the party here? What hands should I be calling here with? Or is it fold of like 1005 of my range?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 16 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 25 Ante (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1340.gifsaw flopSB (t6095)Avii (BB) (t1120)UTG (t1770)Button (t4515)Avii's M: 1.60Preflop: Avii is BB with 9 :club:, 10 :ts1 fold, Button bets t1200, SB raises to t6070 (All-In), Hero (t695) ?

fold fold fold

• 3 weeks later...

Tnx for the advice guys.I called allin in this spot however. Turns out the initial raiser was stealing (or got away when the perceived ISO raise hit).I did also win the pot. I wondered if I was being results oriented or not.

Tnx for the advice guys.I called allin in this spot however. Turns out the initial raiser was stealing (or got away when the perceived ISO raise hit).I did also win the pot. I wondered if I was being results oriented or not.
Even if someone is attempting to steal, you will still very rarely be ahead. There is really no value in calling here. It's an extremely easy fold.

I don't think this fold is all that easy imo. If we have a read that button will fold to the shove, we are getting almost 4:1 and we are roughly a 2:1 dog (depending on ranges), but big stack should be shoving fairly wide here on the bubble with such a small stack in the BB, so from a cEV standpoint, it's a no brainer call (with 100% here). However, from an ICM standpoint, what makes it a fold is that it's a bubble situation. You do have the advantage of having a short stack to your left so you can either hope that in this hand the button comes along, or, you wake up next hand with something or big stack shoves and BB calls.So basically this is a call in most non-bubble situations.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the T9 connector/two live cards scenario myself. You're not that much of a dog even if stealer has overs and it's often possible he has a low PP, in which case it's off to the races.Folding this to get to the money is being more "results" oriented than other scenarios, no?