Oesd+overpair Facing Turn Push

10NL Rush.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP1 ($24.61)MP2 ($9.85)MP3 ($4.35)CO ($15.13)Hero (Button) ($10)SB ($16.90)BB ($5.21)UTG ($12.94)UTG+1 ($10.44)Preflop: Hero is Button with Jheart.gif, Jdiamond.gif2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold, MP1 calls $0.30Flop: ($1.30) 10club.gif, 8spade.gif, 5club.gif(3 players)SB bets $0.60, MP1 calls $0.60, Hero raises to $2.20, 1 fold, MP1 calls $1.60Turn: ($6.30) 9spade.gif(2 players)MP1 bets $22.01 (All-In), Hero ???

put myself on raspberry peachput him on the occasional straight, comboish hands like JT, 87, 97, turned flush draws, some naked like AsJs, some combos like KsTs. Doesn't matter much since the pot's too big to fold, and the only draws which got there are 67/qj and we're blocking qj. And it's 10nl.

And you wonder why we talk down about 2+2.This is a fairly easy call. It's pair + turned FD a TON here.
T7ss to be precise.My first thought was concern about a straight, but discounted it for a few reasons:1) I have 2 blockers for any straight involving a J2) QJ would have meant he called the initial donk from SB and then my raise with a gutter+overs (possible, but not highly probable)3) He would have had to open-limp 76 (again possible, but not highly probable)4) If he did turn the straight, why shove the turn instead of making a smaller bet or check-raising?The good news is I am getting more comfortable making these kinds of calls. In my super-nit days I'd fold a large percentage of these.

i fold, kinda looks like a donk spazzing with a st8 worried about a flush completing on the river. this is by now means imo an easy call. if you think his timing was condusive with a bluff then we can maybe call, kinda thin imo we are praying to be bluff catching a lot. I mean if we call we can't be mad when we stare down drawing to a chop

i fold, kinda looks like a donk spazzing with a st8 worried about a flush completing on the river. this is by now means imo an easy call. if you think his timing was condusive with a bluff then we can maybe call, kinda thin imo we are praying to be bluff catching a lot. I mean if we call we can't be mad when we stare down drawing to a chop
Did you pass 3rd grade English?
T7ss to be precise.My first thought was concern about a straight, but discounted it for a few reasons:1) I have 2 blockers for any straight involving a J2) QJ would have meant he called the initial donk from SB and then my raise with a gutter+overs (possible, but not highly probable)3) He would have had to open-limp 76 (again possible, but not highly probable)4) If he did turn the straight, why shove the turn instead of making a smaller bet or check-raising?The good news is I am getting more comfortable making these kinds of calls. In my super-nit days I'd fold a large percentage of these.
Most of this reasoning is fine but #3 doesn't really work, because although it's unlikely that someone will open-limp 67, it's also unlikely that he'll open-limp a lot of the hands we had put him on like 97 and the hand he actually had, T7.My reasoning is, "This is 10nl, villain is PROBABLY bad (limp/call pf and then he didn't raise this board, like he could limp/call pf w/a pocket pair but when he hits his set then he has to raise), the pot is large, and the board is extremely draw-heavy, making it likely that he can be pushing combo hands."
Did you pass 3rd grade English?
it is spring break for me and i have been drinking LOL! :club: