simmonssteve steve simmonsB Lebda played 11 shifts against NYI and was minus-2. Was benched after 1st GA. Came back for one more shift. Another NYI goal.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Real_ESPNLeBrun Pierre LeBrunFrom RDS Habs guru RT @renhockey: Severe concussion for Max Pacioretty. Neck injury. Possible fracture but that's not confirm yet.

@DownGoesBrownCoach: "We're matching lines, so come off as soon as their top line does." Chara: "Sorry, I don't pay attention to who I'm on the ice with."

• 3 weeks later...
Wow did anyone see the attack on Theo Fleury because of his comments on the Canucks.
I saw some of it. What a crazy f#ck that Fleury is for having an opinion and expressing it.It wouldn't shock me if the Canucks were eliminated in the first round.

Summary:Theo Fleury states that he didn't think the Canucks would make it past the first round.Example:TheoFleury14 Theo FleuryTune into the Team 1040 at 9:30 Pacific. I'll way in to why I think the Canucks won't make it out of first round of Stanley Cup playoffs.Theo Fleury gets blasted by many (inc. Vancouver Canucks fans) who mock and ridicule him for being a former addict and victim of sexual abuse.Example: TKs_tweets Tyce Koenigby TheoFleury14@TheoFleury14 go do a line of blow ya ****in flamer, hows your *******. canucks hockey bitch

His comments were a little silly, and implying it was Luongo's fault was obviously meant to get a reaction. Oh well, he's obviously just looking for some attention and book sales, so good for him. God forbid someone commenting on hockey expresses an actual opinion.

Not hockey related, but I found this Tweet to be somewhat comical:zboslett Zachary Boslett@crveza81? RT @erinnicks A strip club attached to a motel & Chinese restaurant? No, not Thunder Bay. Ottawa. of course it's a murder site...

crveza81@Ottawa_Biatch yeah, we won't be under 10 guys I don't thinkdevilwoacause22@crveza81 @Ottawa_Biatch thats what she said

CanadianGothic@commie22 just beat the crap out of @b_ryan9 on my NHL11commie22 @CanadianGothic Hahaha...Jesus I hope so.

• 2 weeks later...
crveza81 crveza81killing an hour on the phone with Rogers #glasshalffull
If I had to be on the phone with rogers for an hour the glass would be halffull several times...
Hahaha, yeah, I had several beer... it contributed to my awesomeness... I think Amanda liked me, but she's in Halifax.
Surname?p.s. if she works for Rogers she did not like you. They are all hateful trolls.
Arp, is @frankTML a friend of yours?
ya.leave him alone, hes a good guy! :club:(quite possibly the nicest guy I have ever met in my life actually)him and another friend are you+Serge, but without the drama. They take good natured shots at each other though. Bless his heart, hes actually pretty realistic as a Leafs fan.