March Madness Vegas Style...

Anyone gonna be in vegas for those opening games of the tourney (3/18-3/19)? Just curious, will be taking a trip down there earlier in the week. Stayin at a rental house with some people....perhaps pretend I'm some poker superstar.Just curious if anyone is gonna be around?

I've got you beat I'm going to... Milwaukee.
I may be flying "out" of Milwaukee to Vegas that week.

I will be there for the week next week. Plan on playing a daily tourney at Aria as well as the Venetian. May try to get to Hard Rock for Trash Talk Tuesday. Will likely be playing cash at Venetian during the afternoons.Has anyone heard anything about the MGM's poker room?

bump.anyone? 73 and sunny the whole time. I'm so excited.....I'm so excited.....I'm so scared.
Um...I might be embarassing myself by asking this, but were you thinking about Jesse Spano from Saved by the Bell as you typed the bolded part? Come on, you can admit it if you were.
Um...I might be embarassing myself by asking this, but were you thinking about Jesse Spano from Saved by the Bell as you typed the bolded part? Come on, you can admit it if you were.
You're god damn right he was. Tune in every weekday morning on TBS bitch!

Oh my god, this place is amazing. 8 bedrooms, pool table, and the weather is balls!!!! Getting some sun whilst playing some HU games. Perfection.Oh, and go pine bluff +2 and over 51 halftime and chi bulls ML!!!!!

Oh my god, this place is amazing. 8 bedrooms, pool table, and the weather is balls!!!! Getting some sun whilst playing some HU games. Perfection.Oh, and go pine bluff +2 and over 51 halftime and chi bulls ML!!!!!
Sounds like the rental house is the way to go for you guys.