Nightly 70k Stakes

thread-derail-1953.jpg
Maybe so, but all I asked was a question to clarify, next thing you know I'm getting called "dense" because people can't say "If you don't finish in the money, you don't owe the stake". I don't think I was asking very much.50/50 SB (no makeup) would have been patently clear.50/50 SB means you have to pay the stake back regardless of finish50/50 NSB is pretty clearJust saying...when money is involved, it's important to be clear so people don't get themselves in a situation where they have expectations that won't be met, for whatever reason.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 50/50 plus Stake back means:IF you cash, first pay back the stake THEN split profits 50/50IF you don not cash..then gg thanks for trying. There is no makeup to be had or anything
You mean this

It would be stupid to accept a stake and then have to pay it back. I'd just play for myself with my own money 100%. You're essentially paying yourself in and only getting half the profit if you cash.. which is only 10-15% of the time.

My question is how do you know if the horse you are paying for is any good? Other than someone's word on here, the guy could be a donk like me and fail at tounaments. So I guess my question is, isnt this just like pissing away your bank roll? I know I am missing something....Kosin Trouble

It would be stupid to accept a stake and then have to pay it back. I'd just play for myself with my own money 100%. You're essentially paying yourself in and only getting half the profit if you cash.. which is only 10-15% of the time.
umm pretty sure you've applied for numerous stakes in the past week
My question is how do you know if the horse you are paying for is any good? Other than someone's word on here, the guy could be a donk like me and fail at tounaments. So I guess my question is, isnt this just like pissing away your bank roll? I know I am missing something....Kosin Trouble
OPR/Scope/Past results that FCP knows about

This

Plus This
umm pretty sure you've applied for numerous stakes in the past week
Must mean, this is true...
There is no makeup to be had or anything
Does this thread just make everyone slow?