Pokerstars 40 Billionth Hand Celebration

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/f40/
It’s milestone time again at PokerStars this February, and this one is huge - 40 billion hands dealt! This means you can expect tons of exciting cash game prizes and great value tournaments - including the biggest ever Sunday Million - plus loads more.PokerStars could never have reached this incredible landmark without our players, so F40 is our way of thanking the millions of you who helped us get there. There are millions of dollars to play for, including multi-table tournaments with huge guarantees, milestone hand rewards in cash games leading up to the 40 billion Mega Milestone, Super Sit & Go’s, First Depositor Freerolls and a special VIP Club instant cash credit. This is F40, and it doesn’t get much bigger than this.
Some good stuff. Gonna be an enormous $4 million guaranteed Sunday Million in 2 weeks (conveniently on the same day as the FTOPS Main Event). There is also a $40 $1 million guarantee on this upcoming Sunday.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some great values in there.I've already done the $40 cash credit. I'm glad to see on that one that it's open to everybody and not just silver stars and above.I think a great tourney for the low rollers will be the 40 fpp $40K tournaments. They're capping them at 50,000 players so I assume they will fill up long before they start. The first one appears to be on Feb 14th.

F40: 40 FPP - $40,000 SpecialsYou can also play in a series of special F40 FPP tournaments. Each has a buy-in of only 40 FPPs and a prize pool of $40,000. Start times will alternate between 13:40 ET & 21:40 ET each day.To register for the Sunday Million or any of the other F40 tournaments, open the PokerStars lobby, click ‘Tourney’ & ‘Special’.
Some great values in there.I've already done the $40 cash credit. I'm glad to see on that one that it's open to everybody and not just silver stars and above.
QFTJust did mine too.
excited for that $40 1m guaranteed, sounds fun
I think they will crush the guarantee.For those who don't have the $40 they're running sats for it for as little as 10 FPPs
I think they will crush the guarantee.For those who don't have the $40 they're running sats for it for as little as 10 FPPs
Or there is a 40fpp entry with $40k prize pool guarantee tournament just before it. 241561388I see they have capped the entry to both at 50k ,wonder if they will extend if they fill up really quickly?edit 40fpps in case i read it wrong
Some great values in there.I've already done the $40 cash credit. I'm glad to see on that one that it's open to everybody and not just silver stars and above.I think a great tourney for the low rollers will be the 40 fpp $40K tournaments. They're capping them at 50,000 players so I assume they will fill up long before they start. The first one appears to be on Feb 14th.
The $40 is a sweet deal.
I didnt realize the $40 1mill guaranteed had 10k starting stacks and 15 minute levels. with 25k+ players its gonna be an absolute marathon.
I could be wrong but i'm pretty sure when I registered it was 1500 starting chips, maybe they changed it?

not in $40 mtt as of now, got asked for valentine's day.[/brag]may decide to reg and sit out if the structure is deep enough because i'll be back like 1-2 hours in.

not in $40 mtt as of now, got asked for valentine's day.[/brag]may decide to reg and sit out if the structure is deep enough because i'll be back like 1-2 hours in.
thank god ms. dome understands poker is a priority.
not in $40 mtt as of now, got asked for valentine's day.[/brag]may decide to reg and sit out if the structure is deep enough because i'll be back like 1-2 minutes in.
FYP
is anyone willing willing to trade 40$ on PS for my 40$ on FTP? my lucky was going pretty bad on PS so i cashed out my whole roll before i could loose it all :/
If it's possible to ship $T I'm in, binked another satty.