Just saw a Howadr Lederer commercial where hes in a poker game, and saying, I can see your eyes, I can see your face , I can see your hands, so I dont need to see your cards, Its an ad for online poker, wtf?
LMAO I thought the same thing a couple weeks ago when I saw this .

I think a lot of the Full Tilt Poker commercials do this. There is the one Jen Harmon is saying 'come on buddy give me something - just a little something' while watching a guy see the flop - he reacts to the flop with an ace in it. She continues - guess you paired that A - I guess I gotta lay this down - flashing pocket kings....It has always made me crazy to see those commercials.

Full Tilt Poker commercials aren't about online poker, they're about getting people interested in just poker in general. Obviously if the commercials work that will lead to more players on their site, which is their "real" goal, but that's not the stated point.

Would it may you guys feel better if Howard was sitting around in his bathrobe and slippers, eating nachos and watching TV while playing a $109?

Would it may you guys feel better if Howard was sitting around in his bathrobe and slippers, eating nachos and watching TV while playing a $109?
maybe if they had something where someone was 20 tabling to show how profitable things can beoh wait you cant 20 table on FTP thats why i dont play there i forgot
maybe if they had something where someone was 20 tabling to show how profitable things can beoh wait you cant 20 table on FTP thats why i dont play there i forgot
Don't play on there so I don't know, what is the max for tilt?
You are in the wrong line of work, Pm me and Ill see if I cant hook you up. Lets add a bobbing head to the ad and were spot on.