Olympic Pool Draft

I'm stalking you.So yes Adam, please pay Wayne if you two can coordinate payment method. I guess it leaves $5 still outstanding. I'd say forget about it, but I'd rather come up with some crazy double-or-nothing bet.I'm open to suggestions...the weirder the better.Example - Adam MacQuaid vs Jamal Mayers, penalty minutes at any level for the rest of the season. Mayers is -6 PIM.I just made up those numbers/names, that is not an official bet offer ;-)
Closest to exactly correct on the end of the year trophy winners?
  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first Leafs bet was a push. I think I owed you $40 from a me-you-Sev bet on my pool last year, and some $20 sidebet earlier this year. I just remember thinking I owed you $40 in Dec., and I think I mentioned Id pay your entry into the playoff pool.Anyway, back to 0.Ill take the $20. Consider it a gift. :club: If I was betting with my head, Id probably take Bozak, but I want to watch Sutter these next 20games and see how he does. Sidebet on the action helps.
Good luck..I think Bozak being the number 1 centre currently helps..If pony goes even more ice time.
Closest to exactly correct on the end of the year trophy winners?
Not all that random, but I'll still take you up on it. Good bet for you, I usually suck at these.What is the scoring system?How about - we each pick one player per award. You get 5 points if you nail it, 3 if he gets second, 2 if he gets third, 1 for 4th. If they publish a detailed list, we can go -1 if he doesn't finish in the top 10 (injuries are excluded).
Ok pay latter. I will remember.Steve how about the $3 on FTP for Arp not finishing top 3?
lol $5 is the min for transfers. I am sure I will meet up with you again in the future and buy you a drink!
Otherwise, you got it right.
We should be all set, I sent 2000 pennies to Wayne's account. As for your $5, I'm still trying to come up with something funny, hockey-related and pointless that we can bet it on.Or I can just send it to you on Tilt.
We should be all set, I sent 2000 pennies to Wayne's account. As for your $5, I'm still trying to come up with something funny, hockey-related and pointless that we can bet it on.Or I can just send it to you on Tilt.
Miller vs Giguere in points + PIMs.
Oh, Serge. We finished tied. I thought for sure you had me crushed after the last game.Just call it a push?
ok

I will figure out the bets soon...I know me and Danny are square.I know I beat Serge by a point thanks to the 4 points he gave me :club:

lol, I totally forget, did he give everyone 4 points?
not everyone, but i think you were one of the clowns that got it.
I will figure out the bets soon...I know me and Danny are square.I know I beat Serge by a point thanks to the 4 points he gave me :club:
I also beat Serge with the Crosby vs Leafs bet.
not everyone, but i think you were one of the clowns that got it.
lol, sorry.then I won the bet, and you own me $20 or $25, or whatever the bet was for.crveza on FTP, or you can PM me if you want to ship to PayPal.I didn't mean to slowroll or anything, I just forgot about that clause.
lol, sorry.then I won the bet, and you own me $20 or $25, or whatever the bet was for.crveza on FTP, or you can PM me if you want to ship to PayPal.I didn't mean to slowroll or anything, I just forgot about that clause.
It was for $20.
Why dont we settle up at end of season..Lots of other stuff pending. If you need it I can send it ..