I can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet..............................Panda Expess is the NUTS!!!!!
Panda Express is the best fast food Chinese by a country mile.....but there is so much actually great Asian food in Vegas that I think it is best to splurge. It's not like the noodle bars at the Bellagio or Venetian are prohibitively expensive and they are fantastic.
I can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet..............................Panda Expess is the NUTS!!!!!
Double Post.....so I will add that we have a Manchu Wok in the Miami airport and it sucks. Panda!!
More chains and they're basically the same restaurant.Only Lux if it's really late, cause it's open all night I think.I mean, the food is fine, but it's not unique.
The Lux in the Venetian is 24 hours...the one in the Palazzo is only open till like midnight.I love the food there...although not unique you get a ton of it for a decent price.

Joe's Stone Crab at the Forum Shops for good steak and seafood.Also, take a look at the prices in March for Aria. They have been pretty low lately. Also, while I have not been there, I hear that the Aria poker room is pretty nice.

Shows- We plan on seeing Cirque du Soleil and La Reve while we are there. We both enjoy comedy, magic, etc. Any good shows we should check out?Nightclubs- where da party at? That is all, any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated
I personally didnt like La Reve, but i saw that after i saw Mystere, O, and KA...so it didnt have much of a chance...lol.Nightclubs really depends on the nights you will be here. Each club has an industy night during the week...the clubs on the weekends are just too crowded and not worth it IMO. Such as Jet at the Mirage is open on Monday and Pure at Caesars is on Tuesdays.

You might want to concider doing what I do and eating inexpensively for a few meals then splurge on 2 high end dinners during your trip. If you do your homework you can eat good and cheaply for a few breakfasts and lunches then go to a awesome steakhouse like Cut or SW. Average it out over the length of your trip and your getting good value. Cheap eats that i recomend are Venetian Noodle Asia, In N Out burger, Earl of Sandwich, pizza place at NYNY that I dont no the name of but you will see a line and know what I am talking about. Actually the better buffets like Wynn and Bellagio are pretty good value for about $30 concidering you are getting a multi course meal with dessert and non alcholic beverages all included.Side note, anyone tried Serendepity 3 at Caesars? NY joint famous for there over the top desserts. meant to try it but ran out of time last trip.