Survivor Fantasy Pool: Heroes Vs Villains

survivor19blogpreviewse.jpgSurvivor Heroes vs VillainsThere is obviously a ton of interest going in to this season as it's airing less than 2 months when the previous one ended. As you know, all of the contestants are from past seasons so the draft will probably be one of the most interesting ones we've done yet. At this stage lets first settle who's signing up for this upcoming season. We know there are 20 players, the same as last year so everyone who was on board on last season gets first dibbs at a spot. If there are any available openings as we get closer to draft time we'll open the door to a waiting list.I just want to make one thing clear, if you don't have a PokerStars account you will have to have someone transfer for you. It'll be $20 the same as always.The following people please reply if you are IN1.Tehtoe IN2.Figger IN3.Gallo IN4.sinc IN5.brvheart IN6.Governator IN7.hblask IN8.king_tanner IN9.GWCGWC IN10.untilted IN11.vatche IN12.looshle IN13.Ottawa Biatch/Serge IN14.Naked_Cowboy IN15.canuckickstan IN16.dna4ever IN17.gobears IN18.SAM_Hard8 IN19.troyomac IN20.Mercury69 INWaiting ListvbnautilusChrisRicheyPokerstars: Gov-FCPPaidGovernatorNaked_CowboyuntiltedhblaskTehtoeFiggergobearstroyomacGalloGWCGWCcanuckickstanking_tannersincvatche
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New video interviews are up for all the contestants at cbs.comTyson is hilarious.

Sugar and JT were DATING?!?!?Also, I'm surprised that Johnny Fairplay isn't on this season.

Sugar and JT were DATING?!?!?Also, I'm surprised that Johnny Fairplay isn't on this season.
I wouldn't be suprised if he declined. In fans vs. favorites he pretty much asked everyone to vote him off.Probst: "Can Coach win? No." lolI'd be shocked if Jerri isn't the first person voted off her tribe. Even if she acts nice, she just has an evil aura that surrounds her. Also, she looks like a witch.

Official Cast Revealed ....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34739276/ns/en...ent-reality_tv/The new cast of "Survivor" is, from left, Benjamin "Coach" Wade, Courtney Yates, Amanda Kimmel, Rob Mariano, Cirie Fields, Rupert Boneham, Stephenie LaGrossa, Colby Donaldson, Tyson Apostol, Jessica "Sugar" Kiper, James "J.T" Thomas Jr., Danielle DiLorenzo, Sandra Diaz, kneeling from left, James Clement, Parvati Shallow, Russell Hantz, Candice Woodcock, Tom Westman, Jerri Manthey and Randy Bailey.9e012321-9428-4d6d-8bb1-16dfd5dbef21.hmedium.jpg