• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Amaechi had one of the best responses to the Cote Question.

I'm getting pretty tired of the What Can We Talk About With the Dolphins talk.

I don't really know what I want them to talk about though. Not much to say right now.

I disagreed with Bomani's statement that no white man would trade places with him even though he's on TV and has money. First of all, I would imagine that a lot of white people don't really understand what it's like to be a black man, so they would gladly trade places. Also, I would too.

• Like 1

Bomani is tall, skinny, black and has huge hands. He has to have a huge dong, no? Meat peepin

I'd say its easier to be black, especially if you're highly educated with some $, but I'd stay there are still plenty of annoying obstacles to overcome on a daily basis.

I'll stick with being poor, fat me

I liked the guy who answered, "I can't think of anything I care less about."

I liked Amaechi's response because of how much it caught him off guard. He actually thinks about the topic being discussed instead of just firing off answers to whatever.

Izzy Guttierez had a good one. He called bs on Cote being there.

Dan may be friends with Cote, but he really lays into his work and opinions. I can't imagine Cote likes to constantly be called a hack. Even hacks have pride.