Who Is Rose's Coach

Well, now that we all want to know, enough derailing the 2010 Goals (or is it the 2009 Results? w/e) thread.Things we know:Winning playerMember of FCPMember of "another forum"Apparently does not coach her at Chinese Pokerc'mon detectives!
quoted to add the only fact I know
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it , because I am an old girl who loves poker, , I get flamed, ribbed, picked on when I try to understand the game, or improve myself in it. You guys just never grow up. You should be nurturing and teaching others here that would help improve the sites reputation
Yep, that's exactly why. How did you figure out we're all ageist woman haters? YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO LOVE POKER!!

Rose, if your coach is with Hold Em' Freaks, I don't understand why you just don't post there for good. You've been the brunt of so many mean jokes on FCP, and yet you continue to believe people care about you. It's sad, and it's a shame that every thread you post in now gets derailed because the things you post are truly unbelievable and everybody needs to chime in. Maybe there's the silent masses on FCP who actually care about you, but that doesn't seem possible. People over at Hold Em' Freaks seems to care about you, I just don't see why you need to continue to take the heat that you do on FCP. The only plausible reason for it is because the attention continues to be fixated on you. I bet you just love that a thread was created about you, and the reason you won't tell us the name of your damn coach is because it gives you some faint hope that people actually care about the life of Rose. People seem to legitimately like you and maybe even care about you on that site Rose, that doesn't exist for you here. Good threads on FCP are few and far between now, and when they are created you make some asinine post and the thread gets destroyed (Although in the goals thread I take blame for that, because I'm very curious as to who is coaching you). I think you need to wake up and realize that no one cares about you on here Rose. Most of us aren't even half your age, and you try to act as this motherly figure but at the same time be "hip" with us as well. It just doesn't work, nobody wants to associate themselves with you Rose, get the point. I know you're probably going to give some bullshit reason that you're a tough cookie and a little hazing won't drive you away from FCP, but come on Rose, FCP offers you nothing, as long as you continue to post you're going to continue to be made fun of about your appearance, weight, and intelligence. Just end it, and go to a place where the people are a tad closer to your age and honestly seem to like you.

as long as you continue to post you're going to continue to be made fun of about your appearance, weight, and intelligence. Just end it, and go to a place where the people are a tad closer to your age and honestly seem to like you.
Pay better attention, it's because she's an older girl who loves poker. Get it fucking straight!
Rose, if your coach is with Hold Em' Freaks, I don't understand why you just don't post there for good. You've been the brunt of so many mean jokes on FCP, and yet you continue to believe people care about you. It's sad, and it's a shame that every thread you post in now gets derailed because the things you post are truly unbelievable and everybody needs to chime in. Maybe there's the silent masses on FCP who actually care about you, but that doesn't seem possible. People over at Hold Em' Freaks seems to care about you, I just don't see why you need to continue to take the heat that you do on FCP. The only plausible reason for it is because the attention continues to be fixated on you. I bet you just love that a thread was created about you, and the reason you won't tell us the name of your damn coach is because it gives you some faint hope that people actually care about the life of Rose. People seem to legitimately like you and maybe even care about you on that site Rose, that doesn't exist for you here. Good threads on FCP are few and far between now, and when they are created you make some asinine post and the thread gets destroyed (Although in the goals thread I take blame for that, because I'm very curious as to who is coaching you). I think you need to wake up and realize that no one cares about you on here Rose. Most of us aren't even half your age, and you try to act as this motherly figure but at the same time be "hip" with us as well. It just doesn't work, nobody wants to associate themselves with you Rose, get the point. I know you're probably going to give some bullshit reason that you're a tough cookie and a little hazing won't drive you away from FCP, but come on Rose, FCP offers you nothing, as long as you continue to post you're going to continue to be made fun of about your appearance, weight, and intelligence. Just end it, and go to a place where the people are a tad closer to your age and honestly seem to like you.
dude you're a steaming p.o.sMods seriously need to look at this and do something about the more blatant bullying that goes on herei don't know exactly 'who' rose is or 'who' you are but this is bullshit, regardless

Fucking Rose coach thread getting locked.

TJ should of been on that list like a few others. lol
Oh, wait, I guess I'll just put my post in here.
without his coaching and time he spent with me I would of never would of been able to focus and bring my game up to that level.
When your coach teaches you a poker concept that goes against what you previously thought, how do you process that information?Do you really think about what he's saying and what it means or do you just accept what he's saying? I think it's obviously important that you really understand the concept, so let's try a little experiment.Take a look at this phrase that you wrote (I'll do a little editing for clarity): I never would of been able to focus.Now that you've looked at it, just think about it for a few seconds. Roll it around in your head.Now ask yourself, what does "would of" really mean? Does it make any kind of sense?My theory (and it's a theory I've heard on here before (possibly by me)) is that you are hearing "would've" and processing it as "would of" instead of the contraction for "would have." Let's go back to that first phrase, "I never would of been able to focus," and let's simplify it. First, we'll get rid of "never." You can focus.Somebody asks you the question, "what have you been doing differently since receiving poker coaching?" As it relates to an ability to focus, you would answer how?"I have been able to focus.""Have."Not "of." You wouldn't say "I of been able to focus."When you add would, could, or should, it does not change "have" into "of." Hope this helps.
Fucking Rose coach thread getting locked.Oh, wait, I guess I'll just put my post in here.When your coach teaches you a poker concept that goes against what you previously thought, how do you process that information?Do you really think about what he's saying and what it means or do you just accept what he's saying? I think it's obviously important that you really understand the concept, so let's try a little experiment.Take a look at this phrase that you wrote (I'll do a little editing for clarity): I never would of been able to focus.Now that you've looked at it, just think about it for a few seconds. Roll it around in your head.Now ask yourself, what does "would of" really mean? Does it make any kind of sense?My theory (and it's a theory I've heard on here before (possibly by me)) is that you are hearing "would've" and processing it as "would of" instead of the contraction for "would have." Let's go back to that first phrase, "I never would of been able to focus," and let's simplify it. First, we'll get rid of "never." You can focus.Somebody asks you the question, "what have you been doing differently since receiving poker coaching?" As it relates to an ability to focus, you would answer how?"I have been able to focus.""Have."Not "of." You wouldn't say "I of been able to focus."When you add would, could, or should, it does not change "have" into "of." Hope this helps.
you give a condescending grammar lesson to someone, belittling them infront of the forum in such detail and then you go ahead and put an apostrophe in letswhat a completely ridiculous waste of time you clever bastardi hope you're proud of yourself :club:

1. JJJ that was superb.2. You over sensitive Nancy's that got the other thread locked should realize that D4L was actually trying to be reasonable, and while it might have come off in a negative way, the intention wasn't to be mean.

you give a condescending grammar lesson to someone, belittling them infront of the forum in such detail and then you go ahead and put an apostrophe in letswhat a completely ridiculous waste of time you clever bastardi hope you're proud of yourself :club:
By oversensitive Nancy, I meant you.The real waste of time is that he wrote that entire post and it probably won't matter.
you give a condescending grammar lesson to someone, belittling them infront of the forum in such detail and then you go ahead and put an apostrophe in letswhat a completely ridiculous waste of time you clever bastardi hope you're proud have yourself :club:
By oversensitive Nancy, I meant you.The real waste of time is that he wrote that entire post and it probably won't matter.
Also, Let's revisit your apostrophe problemLet Us is shortened to Let's.... you know, with an apostrophe.
btw d4l was not being reasonable he's actually, 100% trying to take a member of fcp and literally drive them away to another forum by bullying themthink.
To save them further abuse.
"let's" is a contraction of "let us." might want to give remedial english another go there champ.
Fucking Rose coach thread getting locked.Oh, wait, I guess I'll just put my post in here.When your coach teaches you a poker concept that goes against what you previously thought, how do you process that information?Do you really think about what he's saying and what it means or do you just accept what he's saying? I think it's obviously important that you really understand the concept, so let's try a little experiment.Take a look at this phrase that you wrote (I'll do a little editing for clarity): I never would of been able to focus.Now that you've looked at it, just think about it for a few seconds. Roll it around in your head.Now ask yourself, what does "would of" really mean? Does it make any kind of sense?My theory (and it's a theory I've heard on here before (possibly by me)) is that you are hearing "would've" and processing it as "would of" instead of the contraction for "would have." Let's go back to that first phrase, "I never would of been able to focus," and let's simplify it. First, we'll get rid of "never." You can focus.Somebody asks you the question, "what have you been doing differently since receiving poker coaching?" As it relates to an ability to focus, you would answer how?"I have been able to focus.""Have."Not "of." You wouldn't say "I of been able to focus."When you add would, could, or should, it does not change "have" into "of." Hope this helps.
It would of if you hadn't screwed up the apostrophe thing...
"let's" is a contraction of "let us." might want to give remedial english another go there champ.
You give a condescending grammar lesson to someone, belittling them in front of the forum in such detail and then you go ahead and put an apostrophe in lets don't capitalize at the beginning of the sentences? What a completely ridiculous waste of time you clever bastardI hope you're proud of yourself :club:
lolmy point is not the grammar but was to represent how much time and effort someone will take to make someone else feel shittywell played
Maybe if you had taken a little more time and effort to belittle me, you wouldn't have looked so stupid.
oh man, you have no idea.
I know, right?